Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2005, 11:10 AM

Default Re: $33 vs. $22 on Party

[ QUOTE ]
I started out at the 33's right away. Am I a cool crazy sexy genious?

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't tell if you spelled genius wrong on purpose or not. It would be funny if it's not on purpose.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't tell if you spelled genius wrong on purpose or not. It would be funny if it's not on purpose.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized it was wrong as I was about to post, but figured I was worth the comment I would surely get [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I realized it was wrong as I was about to post, but figured I was worth the comment I would surely get [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, then you truly are a genious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gratz einstein
Old 12-14-2005, 09:12 PM

Nice meeting you today Ilya, see ya at the tables. And I will get you back, your up 1-0.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice meeting you today Ilya, see ya at the tables. And I will get you back, your up 1-0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, nice meeting you too. Although the less we see each other at the tables, the better, probably. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 09:30 PM

I havent read every post in this thread, but i skimmed thru it so i hope I'm not just repeating everything.

$22s vs $33s:

I just moved up to the $33s a month or so ago, so with just about 400 SNGs under my belt, I'm not sure my info is accurate, but here it is.

The early level play is slighty tighter. Most people will not be pushing preflop with 77-JJ like at the $22s, although you will still encounter some of them.

The late game seems to be much better. People still spite call with K6 and such because they know you are bluffing with K5, but for the most part, bubble play is smarter.

Jason

P.S. 4000 SNGs in a month is insane. Good luck. I would like to speak at your funeral.