Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 02:40 PM

Default Moneybookers help please!!!!

I have been trying to withdraw money into my bank account from moneybookers and am having difficulties. They first wanted to send me a small amount of money from my MB account to verify my bank account and said there would be a verifiacation code with it that i would enter when i wanted to withdraw more money from my MB account. The problem is they sent the money but there is no code in my statement and the people at my bank doesnt know anything about it.

Has anyone else had problems with withdrwing money from moneybookers?
Old 12-08-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Moneybookers help please!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I have been trying to withdraw money into my bank account from moneybookers and am having difficulties. They first wanted to send me a small amount of money from my MB account to verify my bank account and said there would be a verifiacation code with it that i would enter when i wanted to withdraw more money from my MB account. The problem is they sent the money but there is no code in my statement and the people at my bank doesnt know anything about it.

Has anyone else had problems with withdrwing money from moneybookers?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been using them for years, i had some problems with some money taking a month to get to them but that was over a year ago. it usually takes 2 days to withdraw to my bank account. i don't know about any codes, they only asked for a bank statement to confirm my identity.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:06 PM

Is sending them ur statement a good idea?
Old 12-08-2005, 04:59 PM

it's the normal procedure against money laundering, just a paper from your bank that confirms your identity and that you are the actual owner of the bank account. it's not like giving them you card number, they just make sure you are the account owner. it's the legislation, they are regulated by uk laws.