Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 03:19 PM

Default Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

[ QUOTE ]
he used the wrong terms.
but his original point is that there doesn't seem to be much point in cascading. I can't see why you would want to play with your tables arranged like this either.
This is about as helpful as having the option to make the tables be upside-down. I just don't see the point.

Regharding the side-bet thing....I have the blackbar on my full-ring tables but not on the 6-max one's.
Obviously they only have it on some of their tables.

But since they're likely reading this thread it's entirely possible I'll regret mentioning this.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, there really is no reason for cascading as I see it. The only time I've ever used it was so I could re-tile whenever I added or removed a table.

You play limit correct? I've never seen a slide bar on NL ring tables.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:20 PM

Old 11-26-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he used the wrong terms.
but his original point is that there doesn't seem to be much point in cascading. I can't see why you would want to play with your tables arranged like this either.
This is about as helpful as having the option to make the tables be upside-down. I just don't see the point.

Regharding the side-bet thing....I have the blackbar on my full-ring tables but not on the 6-max one's.
Obviously they only have it on some of their tables.

But since they're likely reading this thread it's entirely possible I'll regret mentioning this.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, there really is no reason for cascading as I see it. The only time I've ever used it was so I could re-tile whenever I added or removed a table.

You play limit correct? I've never seen a slide bar on NL ring tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

This screenshot brings up something I've been meaning to ask about for a while now. It would be really nice if the taskbar buttons (or whatever they're called, the rectangular things on the taskbar that you click to switch to a table) only blinked orange when it was actually your turn.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:02 PM

Can someone take a screen capture with 10 tables on 2-2001FPs, I am back home for the holidays and want to see what to expect when I get back.
~Justin
Old 11-26-2005, 04:06 PM

ok, two questions, both of which have been asked in this thread, but, as far as i can tell, have not been answered.

1. Is there a way to save the table settings? meaning, once you get the perfect size for your monitor/liking, is there way to make party open all new tables in that same size? while playing around with this, i couldnt figure it out, but that isnt saying much.

2. would 18 tabling be possible - if a person could get 9 on each of 2 monitors - ive read that it might be possible to open 2 party clients at the same time given a household has 2 accounts. has anyone tried this and in what manner do you get 2 client open? also, can anyone see any issues with party for having 2 accounts in one household logged on at the same time (obviously the software wouldnt let you sit at the same table, nor would i think that would be a beneficial thing anyway)?

thx!
--KingMedicine
Old 11-26-2005, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you're using the correct terms in your post? Your 1st & 2nd points didn't make much sense to me. You can't tile full-size windows. When you tile, it automatically shrinks the windows.

[/ QUOTE ]

I interchanged the two terms. When I said tiling I meant cascading and vice versa.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:18 PM

I just thought of a great idea. Party should hire the guy who developed Poker Ace Hud to design these new features. If the way he responded in a timely manner to complaints and suggestions for his product in any way transposed to the new Party software you'd have the best of both worlds in a hurry.

Not only that you'd have good customer feedback, a responsive programmer, and just so many things I can't articulate off the top of my head that it's mind boggling.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just thought of a great idea. Party should hire the guy who developed Poker Ace Hud to design these new features. If the way he responded in a timely manner to complaints and suggestions for his product in any way transposed to the new Party software you'd have the best of both worlds in a hurry.

Not only that you'd have good customer feedback, a responsive programmer, and just so many things I can't articulate off the top of my head that it's mind boggling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and also hire the MTH guy at the same time.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:37 PM

The new feature is nice, but I don't call this much of an upgrade.

Let's see a TRUE upgrade
- better looking avatars
- improved backgrounds (even though we at 2+2 have modded them)
- better sounds
- better looking cards
- more additional features

Basically, make it look better.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The new feature is nice, but I don't call this much of an upgrade.

Let's see a TRUE upgrade
- better looking avatars
- improved backgrounds (even though we at 2+2 have modded them)
- better sounds
- better looking cards
- more additional features

Basically, make it look better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look better compared to what? Stars? It has the Stars look beat hands down. I'm all for improvements, but I like the look at Party. It's clean and efficient. I can see what's going on. Some of these sites I can't figure out what the hell is going on. Like the new Eurobet for example. Nice look, but much too difficult to follow the action.

What's wrong with the cards? At least they're big and you can see them. Compare them to the cards at Stars, which are much smaller.

I turn off avitars, and I turn off sounds, so I don't care what they do with these features.