Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-23-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: GOD I AM STUPID

[ QUOTE ]
sorry calvin, my account was not "credited". I was told I would get the bonus for having 30days played and not 31. Under my account info my missed day still shows up as zero.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in the same boat missing 16 pts on one day only. After not receiving e-mails from info/party I wrote to VIP and had a call within an hour. I was told to keep playing and if I had all the days in but the one, they would take that into consideration at the end of the promotion and see what they could do. She was making a note on my account to that effect. I'll keep grinding along here with fingers crossed and see if it pans out...

-S&SGW
Old 12-23-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: GOD I AM STUPID

[ QUOTE ]

I was in the same boat missing 16 pts on one day only. After not receiving e-mails from info/party I wrote to VIP and had a call within an hour. I was told to keep playing and if I had all the days in but the one, they would take that into consideration at the end of the promotion and see what they could do. She was making a note on my account to that effect. I'll keep grinding along here with fingers crossed and see if it pans out...

-S&SGW

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking about this recently... since I'm in similar boat (100+ points everyday except one big fat zero points on 18th)... I was planning to send email to Party Support that perhaps if few of us do bother 30 days out of 31 days, maybe we get $200 or preferably $250 bonus, *winks*. I understand it wouldn't be fair to those who did do it everyday and get $300 bonus and we also get the whole $300 bonus because we "pleaded" and "nearly" made all 31 days by doing 30 days.

Of course, if Party decide to grant the $300 bonus, that's the holiday spirit!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

* CalvinTy