Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-19-2005, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Most disgusting thing you\'ve ever seen someone do in a public rest

[ QUOTE ]
A lot of people piss in sinks at big events, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been to dozens of Orioles, Ravens and Terps games and have never seen anyone do this [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Most disgusting thing you\'ve ever seen someone do in a public restroom

poop.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Most disgusting thing you\'ve ever seen someone do in a public restroom

Back when I worked in retail I was serving a very obese woman who was sweating profusely throughout my sales pitch. She seemed to be in some discomfort. She decided to purchase something from me and I lead her up to the sales desk to write up her order. About halfway through getting her personal information, she suddenly blurts out "WHERE'S THE WASHROOM?!?" and I point her in the direction of it.

She had to climb some stairs and go around a corner to find the washroom. She waddled as quickly as she could up the stairs, but by the time she was about halway up I could smell the distinctive scent of human feces. I was quite sure she'd [censored] herself going up the stairs.

A little while later she comes back down the stairs, and the feces smell isn't nearly as powerful as I was expecting. She paid me for her purchase and left quickly.

After she left I went upstairs to inspect the washroom in case she'd made a mess. What I saw will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

The woman had obviously had explosive diarrhea -- and hadn't made it to the toilet before it came exploding out of her. She had sprayed diarrhea starting from just outside the bathroom door and then proceeded to coat almost every surface in the washroom with brown horror. She even managed to get a good amount of her nastiness onto the bathroom counter -- and into my favorite coffee mug. Her [censored]-soaked underwear were in the wastepaper basket beside the toilet.

My boss asked me to clean the washroom, but I told her that I would quit rather than have to do that. I told her to hire professional cleaners (the type who clean up after murders and such), but she was too cheap to do so. She ended up going into the washroom with some rubber gloves, some bleach, and some paper towels and doing it herself.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She even managed to get a good amount of her nastiness onto the bathroom counter -- and into my favorite coffee mug.

[/ QUOTE ]

why was your coffee mug in the bathroom?
Old 12-20-2005, 12:30 AM

I would never imagine drinking out of an unattended vessel that was left in a public restroom. You're lucky you saw the nastiness that happened to the mug, someone could have taken a piss in it, then poured it out. You wouldn't know until it was too late.
Old 12-20-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine once went into a semi-public bathroom in Philly. About five seconds after he started pissing, he realized that the guy at the urinal next to him wasn't pissing but jerking off.

[/ QUOTE ]
winner
Old 12-20-2005, 01:04 AM

Hi Tony,

I was at this crappy bar in San Fran about 5 years ago. I think it was the V-club or something like that. I'm not sure what the normal condition of the can is like in that joint, but on this night, the toilet was overflowing. There was like 2 inches of standing sewage water on the floor. As I turned around to go out and piss in the alley out back, I noticed that there were like 2 dudes and 2 chicks that had torn down the mirrors and were blowing lines off that skanky glass, but that wouldn't be a notable story. What makes this a good story is that I then noticed that there were people in the stall with the door closed. I saw a man's shoes (standing up) and another dude giving him a BJ, standing in this nasty water. That was pretty hardcore. True story.

Sucker.
Old 12-20-2005, 01:06 AM

Dear Hopey,

That's pretty hardcore.

In my freshman dorm we had a psycho guy on our hall who smeared his own feces all over the place in a drunken haze one night. That was pretty messed up and you reminded me of that. Good times.

Sucker
Old 12-20-2005, 02:02 AM

Wow, I can't top any of these stories. My story didn't happen in the bathroom, but it's somewhat related to the topic. I used to work in a retail clothing department store and women used to piss in the women's changing room all the time. We've found logs in the men's and women's changing rooms on multiple occasions. One time we found a log of [censored] right in the middle of a clothes isle. We still to this day have no idea how that got there. Did someone take a [censored] right in the middle of the store? Or did someone go through the effort of dropping it off. We didn't really have security at the store. We had one guy, and he hardly ever worked and he wasn't working that day. Not sure if they ever looked back at the old camera footage. These incidents made me realize how disgusting some people are.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:28 AM

I'm about 7 years old and in a mall bathroom. I'm in a stall dropping a deuce. I've been feeling sick to my stomache for an hour or so. Both urges hit me at the same time, but I try to hold back the puke until I can finish pooing. I realize that I'm not going to be successful and make a snap decision to try and get the puke into the toilet as crap will be easier to clean up. I'm largely unsuccessful... at getting anything into the toilet. So there I am, with my pants around my ankles, standing in a bathroom stall in a huge puddle of puke with a a big pile of my own crap behind me. I've never seen anything that horrified me like that in a publc bathroom.

Ohhh man the look on my dad's face...