Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-02-2005, 07:47 AM

Default Free money (if you like tournaments)

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet on these forums, and the bonuses forum seems as good a place as any.

Party is having $20,000 freerolls every 5,000,000th hand until they hit 3 billion. They should occur roughly once per day or maybe a bit more.

They'll happen right after hands 2970000000, 2975000000, 2980000000, 2985000000, 2990000000, 2995000000 and 3000000000.

That's seven more if you hit them all. with fields of 3500 your equity in that prize pool is about $5.70/tourney, or about $40. I'd think this is worth more like $80 for a good tournament player.

Regards
Brad S
Old 11-02-2005, 07:58 AM

Default Re: Free money (if you like tournaments)

do these cost any player points like party's other freerolls????
Old 11-02-2005, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do these cost any player points like party's other freerolls????

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but you have to be a real money player (have made a deposit sometime)

Regards
Brad S
Old 11-02-2005, 08:06 AM

Cool...thanks for the heads-up. Somehow, I have a bit over 15k points there, but I'm hoarding them for the time being. I think I'm going to use them to try to get on the cruise. That and I haven't played one hand for real money there in October. I'm hoping the execs there see my little f u to their business plan and offer better things. Plus, the 2k I made in bonuses at other sites last month was nice.
Old 11-02-2005, 08:35 AM

just wondering, how do you check when party has reached or is about to reach each hand number? and do you sign up under special tournaments?
Old 11-02-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just wondering, how do you check when party has reached or is about to reach each hand number? and do you sign up under special tournaments?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just enter any room, and look at the last hand played. This will tell you how close they are.
Old 11-02-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you sign up under special tournaments?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering this also. Where will the tourney appear, and how long before they usually fill. I'm thinking VERY quickly. Under 1 min? under 5 min?

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2005, 03:19 PM

yes, it appears under special tournaments. After the required hand is reached, go there and wait a few minutes.

A grey pop-up will tell you that the hand has been reached and that the tourney is about to start. be patient. Usually takes a minute or two.

Yes, it fills really fast, but if you are prepared, it's no problem. The last two took a couple minutes to fill. I suspect this will get worse (maybe in part due to things like this post, silly me)

If anyone wants an estimate, I suspect the next one will satrt registering at 5-6PM ET, and the tourney will start at 7:00 ET (Party lobby time). Don't hate me if this estimate is off.

It's also not a bad idea to have ten tables open around that time. The table that plays the hand in question splits a big prize ($200,000 for hand 3 billion) and though it's a longshot, might as well maximize your chances.

edit - some quick math that might be wrong. If (estimating high) everyone goes nuts and Party has 10,000 tables playing for hand 3 billion, and you are on ten of them, that gives you about a 1/1000 shot at $20,000. In other words, it's worth about $20 to do this. Someone correct me if I am missing something. Oh, just thought... not sure of the promo deatils, but it might be hugely advantageous to pick shorthanded tables. This all applies to the other prize hands too, although to a leser extent.

Regards
Brad S
Old 11-02-2005, 06:09 PM

I'm waiting for Party bonuses before I deposit any money - am wondering what other sites you've been on that are giving you $2000 in total bonuses? thx