Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2004, 03:35 PM

Default Gaming Club Poker Cashout,HELP!(kinda long)

Hi,I wonder if someone could help me,
i deposited about 400 dollars to the gaming club poker site back in november and everything seemed fine until i tried to make my first cashout of 250 dollars is when things started to go wrong ,they first requested copies of my Passport and utility bill, which i faxed, this apparently wasnt good enough and they insisted on scans to be sent,this also was not acceptable to their processing dept. for reasons they could not be specific on,then they requested scans of my drivers licence, which i have just sent.
It seem that every time i meet one of their requirments they find another reason to delay processing my cashout.I have accounts at pokerroom and multi-poker and regularly make cashouts with out any problem,i also do not feel comfortable sending so much information to any pokersite.My question is, has anyone else been required to supply so much personal information to the gaming room poker?,and has it honoured its cashout requests? this is ongoing about 3 weeks,the total cashout request is only for 640dollars which might not seem like a lot but it represents of fair porportion of my bankroll. Any help or advice would be great.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Gaming Club Poker Cashout,HELP!(kinda long)

they first requested copies of my Passport and utility bill, which i faxed, this apparently wasnt good enough and they insisted on scans to be sent,this also was not acceptable to their processing dept.

if they asked for you to scan them after you faxed it, then obviously they could not read the fax or felt you altered something.

did you alter something? you can tell us
Old 12-13-2004, 05:00 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just give them what they request and bear with them for the time being. It's standard procedure for any reputable site. Annoying though it may be up front, it's well worth the security it adds. It's nice to know that your money is safe and that it would be so difficult for someone to pretend they were you.

There are much better things to worry about, such as poor software, incompetent customer support, and herpes.

-2kF
Old 12-13-2004, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's all legit. I promise.

-2kF
Old 12-13-2004, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

If that dude was born in 1980 then I'm the pope.
Old 12-13-2004, 05:52 PM

If that dude was born in 1980 then I'm the pope

bradley is my new hero
Old 12-13-2004, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-2kF

[/ QUOTE ]

If that dude was born in 1980 then I'm the pope.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can't fool us. a) the pope has never even been to Milwaukee. b) the pope's name is NOT Bradley T.

nice try [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

cheers!
Old 12-13-2004, 06:12 PM

I disagree any reputable site does not ask this.I have never been asked for any kind of documents faxed or scanned at pokerstars,UB,paradise or party.I feel as safe or safer at all of these sites compared to gaming club.For your own security is a bunch of crap.Someone using my credit card and name is just as important as someone using my account and cashing out my money.If their policy is to ask these questions and wanting documents faxed they should be asked before you can deposit.All they want is to get you playing and the more they delay your cashouts the more interest they make each day.
For the record I feel the gaming club is a safe site to play but I choose not to play there because of the cashout delays.If I do decide to play there I will be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks to recieve my money.Software issues and customer service is very important but I rank cashing out quickly with no problems as or more important.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:28 PM

Dear Oxsin1000

We have received your latest scans, and we have emailed you concerning our findings.
Rest assured that we are not in any way trying to create extra hardship for you, the reasons we are requesting these documents are for yours and for the other players safety playing at our site.

(I mean the process in general, not yours specifically [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

If you have had any extra expenses in getting us these documents please send me a PM and I will personally credit your account with the amount.

Kind Regards,

Gaming Club Guy

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,I wonder if someone could help me,
i deposited about 400 dollars to the gaming club poker site back in november and everything seemed fine until i tried to make my first cashout of 250 dollars is when things started to go wrong ,they first requested copies of my Passport and utility bill, which i faxed, this apparently wasnt good enough and they insisted on scans to be sent,this also was not acceptable to their processing dept. for reasons they could not be specific on,then they requested scans of my drivers licence, which i have just sent.
It seem that every time i meet one of their requirments they find another reason to delay processing my cashout.I have accounts at pokerroom and multi-poker and regularly make cashouts with out any problem,i also do not feel comfortable sending so much information to any pokersite.My question is, has anyone else been required to supply so much personal information to the gaming room poker?,and has it honoured its cashout requests? this is ongoing about 3 weeks,the total cashout request is only for 640dollars which might not seem like a lot but it represents of fair porportion of my bankroll. Any help or advice would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2004, 06:53 PM

Dear Bob L.

I do understand your concerns, but rest assured that we are working on procedures that will make withdrawals faster.

Our main concern is to keep our players happy (and playing) and I hope you give us credit for understanding that keeping a players money a few days longer than necessary is not doing that at all.

If you decide to play with us, I will personally put you on a V.I.P. list as soon as your documents are verified, and you will not need to worry about it taking weeks to get your money.

Please take note of the fact that we are happy to reimburse any player for the expenses he might incur scanning or faxing documents to us.

Thank you for your input.

Gaming Club Guy

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree any reputable site does not ask this.I have never been asked for any kind of documents faxed or scanned at pokerstars,UB,paradise or party.I feel as safe or safer at all of these sites compared to gaming club.For your own security is a bunch of crap.Someone using my credit card and name is just as important as someone using my account and cashing out my money.If their policy is to ask these questions and wanting documents faxed they should be asked before you can deposit.All they want is to get you playing and the more they delay your cashouts the more interest they make each day.
For the record I feel the gaming club is a safe site to play but I choose not to play there because of the cashout delays.If I do decide to play there I will be prepared to wait 2-3 weeks to recieve my money.Software issues and customer service is very important but I rank cashing out quickly with no problems as or more important.

[/ QUOTE ]