Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 12:44 AM

Default Who banned AJo go all in?

Daryn started a thread in the OOT to ask this. I am curious as well. AJo generally makes good strategy posts. Why is he banned?
Old 10-25-2005, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Who banned AJo go all in?

ghost bumping

LINK
Old 10-25-2005, 01:00 AM

Man, why the hell has ghost bumping become the new trolling? It sure is a nusance. I guess people think that they can get away with it?
Old 10-25-2005, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ghost bumping

LINK

[/ QUOTE ]
Not stated in your sticky. One of the best posters on this forum. Strategy is more important than OOT and if you feel that strongly that I'm wrong in unbanning him than please ask Mat to take away my mod status.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ghost bumping

LINK

[/ QUOTE ]
Not stated in your sticky. One of the best posters on this forum. Strategy is more important than OOT and if you feel that strongly that I'm wrong in unbanning him than please ask Mat to take away my mod status.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bullshit evan, If you have a problem with the decisions im making you should take it to mat first. we have been over this before and yes you should absolutely lose your mod status.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:05 AM

can we spend a brief moment wondering why he has www.delinodeshields.com in his location [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ghost bumping

LINK

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is bullshit evan, If you have a problem with the decisions im making you should take it to mat first. we have been over this before and yes you should absolutely lose your mod status.

[/ QUOTE ]
You hadn't posted yet or I would have. There were two threads about it and you hadn't responded in either. But like I said, demod or unmod or whatever me. You can deal with it if you like.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ghost bumping

LINK

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You hadn't posted yet or I would have. There were two threads about it and you hadn't responded in either. But like I said, demod or unmod or whatever me. You can deal with it if you like.

[/ QUOTE ]

I deal with the business of being a mod via PM and I had just been notified from another poster that he was claiming his account was by someone else, this done 2 minutes before you once again took it upon yourself to put your judgement ahead of another mod's. You're a joke.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ghost bumping

LINK

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I deal with the business of being a mod via PM and I had just been notified from another poster that he was claiming his account was by someone else, this done 2 minutes before you once again took it upon yourself to put your judgement ahead of another mod's. You're a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know you like to ban people but I thought there was SOME chance that someone else did it. Either way, shouldn't you be gone?

Like I already said, if you think I'm a joke then have Mat demod me. I'm not interested in arguing about why I should or shouldn't be whatever.
Old 10-25-2005, 01:37 AM

You guys can squabble like children all you want here, but seriously, stop bickering over it in the oot. Having these arguments in public undermines the credibility of the whole mod system and is completely unproductive.