Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2004, 11:41 AM

Default Email from Multipoker about Cashout(long)

Congratulations on your winnings!

We tried to call you to validate your poker account and fulfill our required security checks as part of the cash out process.

Unfortunately, we were unable to reach you and kindly ask that you call us at our toll free number 1(888) 206-4659 (US only) or 1(206) 203-5004 (International Users) and speak to one of our representatives. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

If you are unable to call us, please send us an email at alerts@multipoker.com providing us with a telephone number and an appropriate time for us to contact you.

If we do not receive a response, we will put your cash out on hold for security reasons until we are able to speak with you.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Internal Review Team
http://www.multipoker.com

So I call and they ask me about 10 questions. Phone #,date of birth, e-mail addy, home address, original deposit amount, etc..

Near the end of the call she says " It seems you have accounts with us at Party, Empire, Pokernow, Multipoker, and Intertops."

I hesitate for a second and say "yes".

She then says thanks for being such a good customer. Whew, I thought i was going to get some grief for doing a lot of the signup bonuses. Did the PokerNow 1st deposit and then the reload about 12hrs apart. But all is well. Plus if you fill out the preferred player application you get $10 free.