Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 12:55 PM

Default This is why I am done with 2+2 until this recent trend subsides . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps he has some knowledge of other people's hole cards, and protects that knowledge by only using it some of the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, he plays a little different than most cookie-cutter 2+2 followers, and now he's a cheater.

Dcifer and I have discussed his play and the methods to his madness in prior threads, yet I still have to read all this useless bullsh*t.

I have no problem beating DERB when he sits at a 5-6 handed game, and over the last couple weeks that Ginji fellow has paid for about 1/2 of my new Cadillac.

Can we PLEASE end these ridiculous posts?

TSP
Old 11-07-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: What\'s With This DERB?

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone bring me up to speed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some LAG has run well and has gotten deep into some domes.

Time was folks could blather about Star Wars.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
used to think (1 week ago) pretty strongly that angelina was Izmet Fekali.

she seems to be izmet's sister though so yea im pretty sure now that she is indeed izmet's sister. i have no clue as to what sites or names izmet plays on and under.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming from Angelina regarding Brizganc:

"He can make a ton of money off the fish, but will be leaking money ta a solid player at the table."

___1___
Old 11-07-2005, 03:14 PM

i have significant evidence that rosamunda is lojka.

2nd hand source from a primary source. so take that as you will.

Barron
Old 11-07-2005, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, so the primary source was DERB himself or someone watching DERB log in as both names. Right? And then your 2nd hand source was someone who was told by DERB that he was both names or talked to the person who actually watched DERB play as both names?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, so ...

[/ QUOTE ]

I just soiled myself.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:40 PM

I don't post here ever because I play NL, but do read a lot of the threads here because there are some great posters. You guys are going crazy over this.

He doesn't play the standard 2p2 style and people are going off the deep end. Accusing him of cheating, chip dumping, collusion, are you kidding?

What exactly is the fascination with this player? 2p2 is not the mecca of the poker world. This forum does not set the standard of what a poker player should do. There is much more to this game than playing tight and relatively unimaginative poker with playing a ton of tables. That style is certainly profitable and it's basically what I do, but the sheer disbelief that people have been showing is shocking.

In all seriousness I don't understand why he has gotten so much attention. Is it really that earth shattering to you guys that someone is bucking the general trend of 2p2? Someone clear this up for me.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't post here ever because I play NL, but do read a lot of the threads here because there are some great posters. You guys are going crazy over this.

He doesn't play the standard 2p2 style and people are going off the deep end. Accusing him of cheating, chip dumping, collusion, are you kidding?

What exactly is the fascination with this player? 2p2 is not the mecca of the poker world. This forum does not set the standard of what a poker player should do. There is much more to this game than playing tight and relatively unimaginative poker with playing a ton of tables. That style is certainly profitable and it's basically what I do, but the sheer disbelief that people have been showing is shocking.

In all seriousness I don't understand why he has gotten so much attention. Is it really that earth shattering to you guys that someone is bucking the general trend of 2p2? Someone clear this up for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think any respected posters have accused him of cheating or chip dumping.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo # 2.
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think any respected posters have accused him of cheating or chip dumping.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really up on who's respected and who isn't here, I know who some of the respected posters are and I haven't seen them say that. I realize that the serious posters in the forum don't take that angle seriously.

I just don't understand why there is this disbelief and fascination with this guy by anyone. Is it be beneficial to discuss a player who plays an unorthodox style and is succeeding with it? Of course. To me it doesn't look like that discussion is really happening, it's more along the lines of something frantic.

I haven't read all the posts on him, there are just too many, but why is this such a big deal to everyone? I'm sure the more knowledgable posters here aren't going nuts, but a lot of people are.