Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 08-25-2005, 09:58 AM

Default Aliens and the US Government (a few facts)

The recent posts on aliens and the US government have so many factual errors I had to start a new post.

1. Anyone who believes there are no aliens is naive. Just ask the abduction victims.

2. Anyone who believes there was no connection between the US government and aliens is naive and uneducated. Just Google Area 51.

3. Anyone who disagrees with points 2 and 3 needs to realize that proving the links between aliens and the US government is not the US court system where you need everything documented in triplicate for a conviction. All you need is to learn your history, read between the lines, and apply some common sense.

4. Even if we relocated Israel to Greenland and gave the whole country to the Palestinians the crazy Arabs would find something else to fight about. Go read your pre-WWII Middle East history.

I’m not really sure what this last point has to do with aliens or the justifications for the Iraq war, but just go figure it out yourselves, okay?
Old 08-25-2005, 10:03 AM

Default Re: Aliens and the US Government (a few facts)

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Mack
Old 08-25-2005, 12:26 PM

Any earthling pussy who disagrees should note the following:

In the Captain's Log 911, the Borg had alien cells operating in every country. That is the link between B and S.

-ptmusic
Old 08-25-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The recent posts on aliens and the US government have so many factual errors I had to start a new post.

1. Anyone who believes there are no aliens is naive. Just ask the abduction victims.

2. Anyone who believes there was no connection between the US government and aliens is naive and uneducated. Just Google Area 51.

3. Anyone who disagrees with points 2 and 3 needs to realize that proving the links between aliens and the US government is not the US court system where you need everything documented in triplicate for a conviction. All you need is to learn your history, read between the lines, and apply some common sense.

4. Even if we relocated Israel to Greenland and gave the whole country to the Palestinians the crazy Arabs would find something else to fight about. Go read your pre-WWII Middle East history.

I’m not really sure what this last point has to do with aliens or the justifications for the Iraq war, but just go figure it out yourselves, okay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Which is exactly why we have to kill all of the sharks - to keep us safe from the aliens. I'd rather fight the sharks in the ocean than the aliens here.
Old 08-25-2005, 12:45 PM

I appreciate all of the replies to my original post. Here are my thoughts after reading them all.

The liberals have shown once again they have no concept of how to handle themselves when times get tough. If the liberals are in charge when the aliens finally decide to invade, we'll be paying out the ass to the aliens for Soylent Green. Something must be genetically inferior in the liberal mind to cause them to cry like weak schools girls when it comes time to defend freedom. Watch the 2 hour long documentary (Independence Day) on what will happen when the aliens invade. Specifically pay attention to the drunk pilot who flew his plane into the aliens spaceship and killed himself at the end. There is not one liberal alive that has the stones to do what that man did. That is the type of man who fought for United States independence and who is fighting for freedom of humans everywhere.
Thoroughout American history liberals have failed in the competitive political arena whenever a strong leader was needed (and don't bother throwing out JFK, he was not a liberal by today's standards). The strong survive and rise to the top, and by Darwin's survival theory this can NEVER be a liberal. They just don't have what it takes.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:54 PM

Want more proof of liberals inability to step up to the plate when the call of freedom, ... um, calls? Just look at Fox News' latest poll which proves that 19% of Americans (all spineless liberals) sympathize with Celeste Martin, Dan Aykroyd's liberal alien wife and Stepmother to his daughter who died for the noble cause of freedom in Iraq
Old 08-25-2005, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I appreciate all of the replies to my original post. Here are my thoughts after reading them all.

The liberals have shown once again they have no concept of how to handle themselves when times get tough. If the liberals are in charge when the aliens finally decide to invade, we'll be paying out the ass to the aliens for Soylent Green. Something must be genetically inferior in the liberal mind to cause them to cry like weak schools girls when it comes time to defend freedom. Watch the 2 hour long documentary (Independence Day) on what will happen when the aliens invade. Specifically pay attention to the drunk pilot who flew his plane into the aliens spaceship and killed himself at the end. There is not one liberal alive that has the stones to do what that man did. That is the type of man who fought for United States independence and who is fighting for freedom of humans everywhere.
Thoroughout American history liberals have failed in the competitive political arena whenever a strong leader was needed (and don't bother throwing out JFK, he was not a liberal by today's standards). The strong survive and rise to the top, and by Darwin's survival theory this can NEVER be a liberal. They just don't have what it takes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have presented a well reasoned, well researched and well executed argument, and I am afraid I have no recourse but to agree with you. You win.

On a side note, I get the funny feeling that your post is somewhat allegorical, but I can't be sure because I'm afraid to compare it to any other allegories that I may or may not be thinking of right now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2005, 03:31 PM

This is hysterical. You have really outdone yourself.
X
Old 08-25-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is hysterical. You have really outdone yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you think this is funny, I might be able to point you in the direction of a post very similar to this with similar type comedy...
Old 08-25-2005, 04:04 PM

Default Original

[ QUOTE ]
If you think this is funny, I might be able to point you in the direction of a post very similar to this with similar type comedy...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll do it : linky

They must've missed it.