Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Is anyone giving aid to the US?

I guess not.

EDIT: I did find this though

http://www.etherzone.com/2005/sent082905.shtml
Old 08-30-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Is anyone giving aid to the US?

Haven't heard. Good question.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stated emphatically that, "the generosity of the Americans after our two recent earthquakes must be returned. We were only waiting for an American disaster anyway to return the money"

[/ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else laugh outloud at this?
Old 08-30-2005, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Supreme leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, stated emphatically that, the generosity of the Americans after our two recent earthquakes must be returned. We were only waiting for an American disaster anyway to return the money, and this is of the scale that we believe is just and right. America, through my good friend President Bush, sent us millions of American dollars after our earthquakes. Bam has already been rebuilt by American dollars. Iran will rebuild New Orleans."

[/ QUOTE ]

This is interesting. I wonder how this is going affect relations with Iran.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:29 PM

The chances of a foreign nation helping the US in proportion to how the US has helped them is about as likely as the US discontinuing its donations to said ungrateful nations.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2005, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr.Chirac said that "Americans spilled blood for France. I will be damned if there is one day delay in getting our $1 billion (USD equivalent) to America."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Chirac also stated that "now may be as good time as any to apologize on behalf of France to the family of Ronald Reagan and the people of the United States for the unfortunate mistakes in the past related to Libya." Chirac has also mobilized troops, as part of his New Orleans aid package, to send to Iraq to join forces with the American and British troops to "fight terrorism wherever it may be."

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally my country does something I am proud of [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2005, 08:53 PM

I'm sure Mexico will send millions.
Old 08-30-2005, 08:54 PM

Read what some people think about donating to US causes here.

zoo post
Old 08-30-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mr.Chirac said that "Americans spilled blood for France. I will be damned if there is one day delay in getting our $1 billion (USD equivalent) to America."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Chirac also stated that "now may be as good time as any to apologize on behalf of France to the family of Ronald Reagan and the people of the United States for the unfortunate mistakes in the past related to Libya." Chirac has also mobilized troops, as part of his New Orleans aid package, to send to Iraq to join forces with the American and British troops to "fight terrorism wherever it may be."

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally my country does something I am proud of [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? What about your butter-smithing? Your pinot noir? Your profoundly encyclopaedic knowledge of the theory and practice of oral sex?

Alizee?

C'mon, lady, vive le France.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kidding? What about your butter-smithing? Your pinot noir? Your profoundly encyclopaedic knowledge of the theory and practice of oral sex?

Alizee?

C'mon, lady, vive le France.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention

French toast, French fries, French kissing..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]