View Poll Results: Question #1 - pick a hand
Other 1 2.17%
72 offsuit 1 2.17%
J10 suited 4 8.70%
AK suited 4 8.70%
AA 36 78.26%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Re: The Facebook/Myspace Friends I\'d Sleep With Test!

if the % of friends they (females) would consider getting into a relationship with was 15%, the % of friends they would have a fling with is < 15%
Old 12-03-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if the % of friends they (females) would consider getting into a relationship with was 15%, the % of friends they would have a fling with is < 15%

[/ QUOTE ]

So you really think girls are willing to have serious relationships w/ like 50% of their friends? That just seems absurd to me.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you really think girls are willing to have serious relationships w/ like 50% of their friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all
Old 12-03-2005, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you really think girls are willing to have serious relationships w/ like 50% of their friends?

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 8 girls responded to this poll, but on avg they would sleep with 60% of their friends.

You don't think their willing to have flings w/ > 15% of their friends, and you think 50% is way too high for the percent they would have a relationship, so are you just saying that the sample size of 8 in this thread is ridiculously off base from the avg female?
Old 12-03-2005, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Only 8 girls responded to this poll, but on avg they would sleep with 60% of their friends.

You don't think their willing to have flings w/ > 15% of their friends, and you think 50% is way too high for the percent they would have a relationship, so are you just saying that the sample size of 8 in this thread is ridiculously off base from the avg female?

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt that hte sample size is ridiculously off base. that and who knows if the poll is accurate to begin with. i mean, we thought pokerjo was a dude right?

i think that girls would probably consider a relationship with maybe 20% of their male friends.. and have a random fling with even less.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not at all

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no doubt that hte sample size is ridiculously off base. that and who knows if the poll is accurate to begin with. i mean, we thought pokerjo was a dude right?

i think that girls would probably consider a relationship with maybe 20% of their male friends.. and have a random fling with even less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok then, I need to know what normal girls think. Where should I post this poll? Is anyone here a member of Knitters Uknited or anything?
Old 12-03-2005, 08:15 PM

how about everyone just asks their girl friends, and reports back here. i will ask around at this party i'm going to tonight.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how about everyone just asks their girl friends, and reports back here. i will ask around at this party i'm going to tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me prude, but I would not feel comfortable asking this question w/ any gf or even female friend.

GF: Well 10% blah blah blah, what about you? ... Oh, wow, really 40% (obv I'd have to lie somewhat)...So that girl from your high school we ran into the other day, you'd [censored] her?!?! You're an aweful aweful man!

Female friend: Sorry Justin, I just want to be friends!
Me: no, i didn't mean it like that, I'm just curious
Female friend: Is this about Matt? Look, I really don't feel comfortable talking about this with a pige like yourself.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the other thing is, women don't like sex as much as guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's different when you're older, but I have found this to be completely untrue. Most guys are just more upfront/honest about it.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:16 PM

By the way, I just asked my neighbor, who is a close friend. She ran through her facebook list and said 83%.