Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2004, 03:46 PM

Default Re: True, when can we expect a final decision/options? n/m

It's been what, 15 hours or so? Can they at least get a day? Give them a freaking chance to work something out.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:50 PM

How?

I could easily see them saying, "Screw those guys, they bitch and moan too much. We're not hosting any of their tournaments anymore."

That may be fine with you, but some of us would still like the chance to go there in the future. There aren't exactly a ton of card rooms lining up to host 80 player private tournaments.

I don't mean to single you out, Joe. You happen to be complaining the loudest.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:53 PM

Default To CEOTruePoker,

To CEOTruePoker,

I understand that a final decision so soon may be a lot to ask, but is it being unreasonable to ask for some kind of timetable. I suspect you have read all the threads relating to last nights problems and still silence.

I understand problems can happen and there was a breakdown somewhere, either mechanical or human, I am OK with that. Stuff happens, there are a lot worse things in life. But I am afraid to say that your continued silence is placing your site very firmly in the toilet.

Yours sincerely
superleeds
Old 02-06-2004, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's been what, 15 hours or so? Can they at least get a day? Give them a freaking chance to work something out.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's so difficult about it?

Step up and make a decision, post a poll, there are 2 basic choices, we vote, over.

I love to stir up the pot and I'm a the most demanding customer in the world, wicked combonation.

Love always,
Joe Tall
Old 02-06-2004, 04:03 PM

Default Re: To CEOTruePoker,

He said he would run another tourney when ever WE (the zoo) want, with whoever we want. What else do you want him to say? He already apologized
Old 02-06-2004, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Screw those guys, they bitch and moan too much. We're not hosting any of their tournaments anymore."

[/ QUOTE ]

Well F-them, then.

[ QUOTE ]
That may be fine with you, but some of us would still like the chance to go there in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why couldn't you? (or want to, for that matter)

[ QUOTE ]
There aren't exactly a ton of card rooms lining up to host 80 player private tournaments.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Stars and the KotZ are a great match. And that's just 1 of many poker sites. It's a market place Jeff, supply/demand. We demand/they supply. They don't supply/we leave, simple.

[ QUOTE ]
You happen to be complaining the loudest.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I take this as a compliment, thanks.

Peace,
Joe
Old 02-06-2004, 04:04 PM

What's so difficult about it?

I don't know, but they've always treated us very fairly in the past so I think it's reasonable to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume there is something difficult about it.

Maybe they are, as some here suggested they should, examining their software to determine what caused the problem before they come up with a solution. Maybe they stayed up all night doing that and are sleeping now. Maybe they had some other emergency to deal with. Maybe they don't care and blew us off. Whatever it is though, I doubt 100 posts asking them to hurry up or insulting them is going to help.

Put the snow tires on and head to Foxwoods tonight. You'll fell better. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He said he would run another tourney when ever WE (the zoo) want, with whoever we want. What else do you want him to say? He already apologized

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and we are going places fast, eh?

He needs to take the lead, it's the only way to resolve it.

Real Simple People, Drag Out True-guy,
Joe Tall
Old 02-06-2004, 04:10 PM

Mike Haven orgazized it, he should be the liason to TruPoker, and he should set up the make up tourney.... Didnt we pay him $1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, when should I check in to see what's gonna happen. In an hour? Two? Tommorow morning? Next Week? Month? Year?

I'm just asking for some info, even if its just a note saying we are talking to MH to sort out a plan