Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 02-06-2004, 12:36 PM

Default True, when can we expect a final decision/options? n/m

Old 02-06-2004, 01:52 PM

Default Re: True, when can we expect a final decision/options? n/m

Bump.

The worst thing, at least for me, is how much I was looking forward to this tournament, and all these 2+2 tournaments, and with how poorly this turned out I've lost a lot of desire to play another. I'm sure it will come back as we move towards the next KotZ tourney (man I wish I hadn't missed the first) but right now its just deflating.

I feel the worst for Mike though who went through all the effort and now has twice as much to do as the clusterf*ck get sorted out. Sorry Mike. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 02:27 PM

FalsePoker has good AWOL.

Just reassuring how much they suck. Again with the slow decision.

I think I'll request 22 - $1 checks for the next 22 days. That'll be fun.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img],
JT
Old 02-06-2004, 02:31 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

Dude take a pill, they had a problem, happens to the best of us and they best company's(not claiming that either in this situation fit that bill) Did you even make the break? Yes you could have gone to foxwoods, but you could have dropped 5 hunny there, so forgive and forget and long live the ZOO.
Old 02-06-2004, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude take a pill

[/ QUOTE ]

Gladly, what do you got?

[ QUOTE ]
they had a problem, happens to the best of us and they best company's(not claiming that either in this situation fit that bill)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it does. However, the best companies tackle such issues without delay.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you even make the break?

[/ QUOTE ]

No freaking way, not even close, what threads have you been reading? Not the one where I said I suck at NL, obviously.

[ QUOTE ]
Yes you could have gone to foxwoods, but you could have dropped 5 hunny there, so forgive and forget and long live the ZOO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I can't go to Fox because of this damn snow/ice. I'll be lucky to get home, damn it.

Look, I took the night off to play in the tournament. I was very excited about it. I stayed on to watch the results as I found the competition entertaining. And then, just as it approaches the downhill to the finish...it........................
Old 02-06-2004, 02:50 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

yeah, i am with you every step of the way, i feel almost childish how excited up i get for these 2+2 tourneys [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
i am just saying, give the dudes a break i assume(maybe not a good idea) that they are working something out. refunding our buy ins was probably a split second decision so this place wouldnt go bonkers, which it already had done.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i feel almost childish how excited up i get for these 2+2 tourneys

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange isn't it.

[ QUOTE ]
i am just saying, give the dudes a break i assume(maybe not a good idea) that they are working something out. refunding our buy ins was probably a split second decision so this place wouldnt go bonkers, which it already had done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just think they could be somewhat proactive. Granted they did 'react' and I think it was a knee-jerk reaction. I don't know if it was correct, frankly, it may have not been.

Even if they came accross to me, I'd be civil about it all. However, right now I feel like being obnoxious. And you know what, that 22 - $1-check-thing over 22 days...common...how funny would that be? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Look this is how they should have done it last night, put the foot down, and steped up with a post like this:

Dear Zoo, SS, Toons,

Sorry, blah blah,

Do you want to:
A.
B.

We will give you until X to decide, the vote here will be final...blah, meow,...

We apologize again for any, meow, chow, meow, we will refund your buy-in right now, chow, meow, king friday, meow, chow, and to make up for the inconvience we caused, we invite you to join us, chow, chow, meow, chow...

All apologies,
FalsePokerCEO
Davey KotZ.com-stealer

Oh FalsePoker, where are you?,
Joe Tall
Old 02-06-2004, 03:12 PM

Your first post venting was OK, I guess. Your second, third, were boring. These last few ones are doing a disservice to us all for the present and inmediate future.

You don't like True. Point taken. Move on.
Old 02-06-2004, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These last few ones are doing a disservice to us all for the present and inmediate future.

[/ QUOTE ]

How?
Old 02-06-2004, 03:35 PM

Just stop it already, Sh*t Happens

<font color="red"> You werent even in the tourney anymore when all this went down! </font>