Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-18-2005, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Is there a forum for affiliates?

Because he posted it here first, so I wanted to respond publicly. If he approached me privately I would of kept it privately. If he viewed I made it public first by my first comment then I'm to blame and I thought my first comment would add something to the topic about another view of why I think we should have another forum for affiliates.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:13 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

i am a confused about this being public or private...i am not sure what you are guys are saying but....

the thread had nothing to do with lessons. and we did settle this in private, you chose to unearth it again, by saying we delete threads haphazardly. here is your entire post that i deleted. it is spam, i ask anyone to say it isnt. the thread was about TITN not paying party rakeback, and you somehow managed to explain that you offer lessons for rakeback, and offer rakeback at other sites....i save these deleted posts for this very reason.

RikaKazak

spampost

I am an affiliate for pp, and I got paid. (did almost 27K MGR) I can't comment on TITN but I know affiliates are getting paid, and they're still getting paid even if they got a good number of players on the "split period." What I recomend is stop worrying about rakeback, and just play. If you just get better it'll help out more than rakeback will. That's why, I DO NOT GIVE RAKEBACK, but if you sign up under me, I give free poker lessons (confirmed by pp to be allowed, and my stats are 5.24 ptbb/100 after over 200K hands at NL 400 and NL 600, and right now 3.4 ptbb/100 at NL1K after 50K hands). That's what I recomend people look for instead of looking for RB on pp. ALSO, if you currently have a pp account I can't help you on pp, it's against their rules and I don't break them, BUT I am an affiliate for pokerroom and tilt and hollywood etc. etc.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:29 AM

This is the same guy who called me an idiot in the zoo for saying blackjack is bad for the quality of the games at Party and they should allow an opt out. Now I see his agenda, nice save on the post Morgant.