Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Old 07-31-2004, 02:02 PM

Default AQo hand I got to play 2x

Live NL Hold'em (9 handed)

Most stacks are about 50xBB, loose passive table. I'm new to NL and this was my first ring game though I've played a few low buy-in NL tournaments. Any comments are appreciated.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MPs fold, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises 5xBB</font>, Button/blinds fold, both UTGs call.

Flop: (16.5BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets 5</font>, UTG+1 folds,<font color="CC3333">Hero raises 5 to 10, UTG raises 30 all-in, Hero calls 30.</font>

Turn: (85 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>

River: and results to follow.

A virtually identical hand came up later except make the flop 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (giving me TPTK and nut flush draw). It played out the same way with players and betting.