Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 06:19 PM

Default Softest 6max Low Limit Holdem site?

I am looking for a site to get me started in shorthanded low limit hold'em. I will be depositing 100, and starting at the .5/1 tables. A decent signup bonus, as well as rakeback would be nice as well, but really I am just looking for a site with some soft games that I can learn shorthanded holdem better, build a bankroll and move up levels until I have a solid grasp of shorthanded limit holdem. All advice and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-07-2005, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Softest 6max Low Limit Holdem site?

Party Poker has the softest tables. Start there.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:28 PM

Default Re: Softest 6max Low Limit Holdem site?

I disagree. I play at quite a few sites and sure, Party's games are soft, but some of the other sites have a huge donk population as well. I have been playing on 2 sites lately, that I won't mention, where the $3/6 and $5/10 short handed games were big time donkfests. And this is without much effort in table selection.

Party just has the most players, but there are a lot of TAGs on there you want to avoid. Some of these smaller sites have a lower TAG population. The TAGS usually just come to these sites to whore a bonus or something, then move back to Party.

Bottom Line, there are soft games on just about any site. Especially this time of year with the WSOP airing.