Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2005, 02:05 AM

Default Pokerlisting\'s MultiPoker Friend Referral

Would anyone like to give me a referral to the subject site. I think we could split $50. that way.

I would assume you have to belong to MultiPoker already.

I'm hoping to sign up in a few minutes.

TomBk
Old 02-22-2005, 02:30 AM

Default Re: Pokerlisting\'s MultiPoker Friend Referral

wish I had one. I just got an intertops
Old 02-23-2005, 12:03 PM

I just tried the friend referral offer and it seems to eliminate the $150 sign up bonus offer that shows up on MultiPoker's page that you see when you go to it through pokerlistings. For the friend referral, you go through the link that comes to you via an email that the "friend" intiates from Multipoker, and the Multipoker homepage it takes you to doesn't have the 30% $150 offer on it.

I'm at the register screen of multipoker now and there is a place to put in a bonus code. I'm thinking of putting in the friend offer code, but I'm afraid that might knock out the 30%/$150. I'm sending an email to info@multipoker now to see if I could use the friend code and still get the sign up bonus.

(Note that the current offer for sign up is 30% up to $150 versus the 25% it was a couple of days ago.)

Cheers,
TomBk
Old 02-23-2005, 12:15 PM

Its also 15x the bonus to clear instead of 10x. NO THANKS!
Old 02-23-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its also 15x the bonus to clear instead of 10x. NO THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]Yikes! Is there seems to be a trend developing to make bonus clearing take longer. I signed with PokerNow the other day and the sign up was 12x. They give a month to do it, so that is not a problem, but it makes the 5x and 7x sign ups look like a piece of cake.

TomBk
Old 02-23-2005, 12:39 PM

I got hosed with this! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I used the PokerListings link to set up my account, but included the TAF Sign Up code when I opened the account. You get the $25 BEFORE depositing, as it's a sign up bonus. So, when I went to make the deposit, I double checked that there was no bonus code required for the $150. PokerListings is very clear on this... no code is required. However, when I deposited, I didn't get the $150 bonus! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] After several emails back and forth about one being a Sign Up bonus and the other a Deposit bonus and how there's no way I'd take a $25 bonus over a $150 bonus, I got no where.

I have no idea if this will work or not, but in the email exchanges, Multi told me that I was supposed to use PLIST150 as the first time deposit bonus code. Again, I have no idea if you can use this when making the deposit and end up getting both bonuses. The friend who referred me did not use a code and got the 150 (he didn't have a TAF).

GL and there's also a reload (expires today? There are several threads on that issue).
Old 02-23-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got hosed with this! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]That's what I was afraid of, stupendous. Thanks for the warning. The 30% $150 didn't require a code, it just required going through the pokerlistings link. I don't know if that other code you have would work to double up either. I'll wait a little while and see if I get a response from MultiPoker via email soon. Otherwise, I'll just plunge ahead without any code. I want to get the sign up money in and then the reload money in. I think the reload expires tomorrow.

=TomBk
Old 02-23-2005, 01:54 PM

take the $25 and be happy with it. seriously. 15x raked hands for the $150 just isn't worth it. You'll do almost as well with good rakeback on another skin. And you can still get the reload bonus after taking that $25. I wish I never saw a damn thing about the pokerlistings $150...