Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Yours may come

[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone who didn't get a bonus should do the MKMYDAY bonus. Then copy the email for it that was posted here and if they say we are not eligible, send them the copy of the offer and insist they sent it to us.

If 500 of us do that they will probably think they screwed up and just give it to all of us, instead of spending time investigating each claim individually. If they don't give it to us, then CS will at least have a busy week answering all the emails we send.

I think it's BS they just don't make a universal reload offer to everyone. They must of hired some shareholders who want to squeeze out every dollar in profit from the players. They are just going to end up alienating alot of loyal players who feel slighted by getting poor or no reload offer while other idiots who only play for bonuses get better ones than they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did not recieve a single offer from party this month. also didn't recieve a offer last month either. so i will definatly give this idea a try. but just curious why did you pick to try the MKMYDAY bonus over the others?
Old 10-07-2005, 06:41 PM

Default Mine DID come!

Yay, I got MKDAY too when I logged in, everyone should recheck your accounts...

woot, finally got a bonus to work off

While we're on the topic... if I did an EFT, would it hit my neteller before the 12th??? My neteller is empty and IGMpay only works for my empire account, and I dont really want to have to pay 30 dollars in fees

Also, if I used IGMpay on Empire, played a hundred hands or so, and withdrew to neteller do they put a hold on the withdraw or will it go through smoothly?
Old 10-07-2005, 07:12 PM

hah, seeing this thread every day made me check Party daily... it took until today but they finally popped me the "TAKEIT" bonus.

woo me. I need a little free cash infusion this month!
Old 10-07-2005, 07:20 PM

I'm still stuck with the crappiest points for cash 4335 for $190. But, I've made it a general practice to log into all of my poker sites every other day for bonus and software update checks.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Party October Bonus Question

i got nothing! i usually get the best deal, but they must be mad at me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2005, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably a simple question, but I figured I'd ask first before doing something that may not work...

So after reading the Party October Bonuses are out thread, there are obviously different bonus codes. Here are the ones I pulled from there:

YOURCHANCE 15% (Max $100) *** I got this one, meh ***
BONUSOCT 20% (Max $100)
TAKEIT 25% (Max $100)
MKMYDAY 30% (Max $100)

So here's my question:
If I got sent the crappy 15% bonus, can I use the slick 30% code? Will Party accept my money but not acknowledge the bonus that was sent to me, forcing me to deposit 2x with the correct code?

In case I didn't mention it, this is friggin gay. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the bonuses give you a $100 bonus with a 7x clearance rate. For the 15%, you have to deposit $667, play 700 raked hands, and cash out. For the 30%, you have to deposit $333, play 700 raked hands, and cash out. The only difference is that you are tying up an extra $333 for a couple of days. Big deal.

And remember, if you try the wrong bonus and it doesn't work, you have to leave that money in there and make another deposit. If you withdraw the first deposit, you are no longer eligible for the one you are qualified for.
Old 10-07-2005, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i got nothing! i usually get the best deal, but they must be mad at me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Staggered bonuses. A VERY good idea.