Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2005, 10:16 AM

Default A turn and river dilemma (possibly boring)

So, I was playing Party 5/10 6max last night and this hand came up. I was 3-tabling while trying to get rid of a virus on my computer, so I wasn't paying that much attention, but I have almost 200 hands on this guy so I have some pretty decent reads.

He will SnG pairs (ex, K5 on T52 board), but not every time. He is not likely to 3bet 2-pair. He likes to donk many turns and rivers HU, but unlikely to donk on a coordinated board without something good. His PFR is 13, but he's not raising the top 13% of his hands. His PFR's seem to be rather sporadic and don't mean a whole lot (similarly, he limps some fairly strong hands). I have seen him bet with only a draw once or twice, but he doesn't do it often. He plays too many hands and needs to be value bet. He is capable of folding, but doesn't like to do it often. His stats (for those of you that are into that kind of thing ) are 47/13/1.3-ish. AF may be a little off as I'm just going by memory.

5/10 6-max (6-handed)on Party.

folded to SB who completes and I raise A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in BB.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
SB bets, I raise, SB calls.

Turn: T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
SB bets, I??