Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Addendum

[ QUOTE ]
BJ's don't always get me off, and theres nothign for me to do.. HJ's theres more for me to do, and i'll always get off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever heard of 69ing?
Old 10-17-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BJ's don't always get me off, and theres nothign for me to do.. HJ's theres more for me to do, and i'll always get off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever heard of 69ing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's a whole other story, but my girlfriend is anti- me going down on her, so i've never been able to do it, i'm working on convincing her though, ,because i really want to.

I stand by what i said about HJ's though.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my girlfriend is anti- me going down on her

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly think that this is the first time I've heard of this. How old is she? I can only imagine that she must not be particularly old or experienced. Not trying to be insulting, I'm just blown away.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:55 PM

She's 20, and she's not nearly the only girl that i've met that's like this.. there are a lot of self conscious girls that aren't comfortable w/ that.

edit: With time i'll get her to be fine with it, i've been trying the past 3 years though, with no success, even when she was incredibly drunk. I think i'm making progress though.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
even when she was incredibly drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, I'm not a roofy advocate. However comma...
Old 10-17-2005, 10:09 PM

That shouldn't have come out as bad as it did... we were both drunk, and she's my girlfriend of 3 years i didnt need to get her drunk to get some.. but i have tried to go down on her while we were both drunk, and she wouldn't let me.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there are a lot of self conscious girls that aren't comfortable w/ that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-18-2005, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With time i'll get her to be fine with it, i've been trying the past 3 years though, with no success, even when she was incredibly drunk. I think i'm making progress though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, read that again. You've been trying for 3 years, no success...but you're making progress? Dude at this rate your grandson will be doing it before you.

I think you need to think about your approach. You said this wasn't the first girl thats been like this to you. Have there been some girls that have loved it? Most guys are not as good as they like to think, so just be aware that you might have something to learn.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Does she understand that you want to? Have you let her know that you'd enjoy it, that its a turnon for you to make her feel good? There are a lot of possible mental issues here for your gf and they won't just go away. Honest and open discussion regarding sex is something that's worth getting good at...
Old 10-18-2005, 10:27 AM

Ok, i havn't been able to do it on any girl (i've only 'been with' two girls, and like 99% of it is with the girlfriend), i havn't been actively trying to go down on her for 3 years.. only the past year and half or so, and when i say i'm making progress, i mena she's getting more comfortable with herself sexually, and i can see that in other ways, yes i talk to her about it, and i emphasize repeatedly that i actually want to do this, almost as much for me as her (if that makes sense). So when i say i'm making progress, i mean, she's being more comfortable with that sort tof stuff, so i dont see why that wouldn't lead to her letting me do it, at some point in the near future.

(Also, she goes to school 2000 miles away for the time being, in May she'll be back for good, so it's not like i've been able to mess arouund and "work" at it)
Old 10-18-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, i havn't been able to do it on any girl (i've only 'been with' two girls, and like 99% of it is with the girlfriend), i havn't been actively trying to go down on her for 3 years.. only the past year and half or so, and when i say i'm making progress, i mena she's getting more comfortable with herself sexually, and i can see that in other ways, yes i talk to her about it, and i emphasize repeatedly that i actually want to do this, almost as much for me as her (if that makes sense). So when i say i'm making progress, i mean, she's being more comfortable with that sort tof stuff, so i dont see why that wouldn't lead to her letting me do it, at some point in the near future.

(Also, she goes to school 2000 miles away for the time being, in May she'll be back for good, so it's not like i've been able to mess arouund and "work" at it)

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh, thanks for the clarification. It does sound much better this way; the distance thing sucks (trust me I know) but it sounds like there's definite improvement there. The only other thing I'd recommend is to make sure you don't make it TOO big of an issue, to the point of where she then starts to worry that you're obsessed or something.

Sounds like you got it under control. Good luck.