Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Can\'t open a few specific party tables??

I have this weird problem with party poker, where I can't open a few specific tables. I have only had this problem at a few specific 10/20. I can open 95% of tables but there are like 3 or 4 tables where it displays the "taking you to "table 69583" the "loading bar" keeps moving and moving, but it eventualy times out and says. Sorry, we were unable to take you to the table requested. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support by going to partypoker.com or call us.

I checked the people playing at the table and don't know any of them, and I am in Japan so I don't think it's the same IP address problem. I tried opening the table, when I wasn't logged in, just to observe anonomously, and it worked fine. I then logged in, leaving the table open, and it was fine. But when I attempted to close and re-open the table, the same thing happened.

I talked to party and they gave me the runarouond, about deleteing cookies on internet explorere?! and defragmenting my system.

It seems to me that my account is blocked from going to specific tables for some reason or another?! any ideas?
Old 11-14-2005, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Can\'t open a few specific party tables??

Very interesting. I haven't done nearly the research you did, but I did notice that there were a few specific tables I couldn't connect to. I didn't try logging-out and then connecting.
-Sam
Old 11-14-2005, 12:22 PM

I have had this problem for several weeks now
Old 11-14-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very interesting. I haven't done nearly the research you did, but I did notice that there were a few specific tables I couldn't connect to. I didn't try logging-out and then connecting.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

What game do you normaly play?and do you play a lot? I'm trying to put together some kind of pattern here.
Are you in america?
is there anything "special" about you that you can think of?
Old 11-16-2005, 03:56 PM

I had this problem in a late in a MTT. I was trying to track the big stack at table one but got the exact problem you described. Worried I wouldn't be able to ever open it if(when) I final tabled, I called support.

After much jibber-jabber they told me the reason was that someone at the table "had the same ip." The guy said that it could also be from the same region on a similar ISP. I don't buy it, but thats what he said.

<><

PS - Weird I could watch them from my brothers comp on the same IP...
Old 11-17-2005, 12:49 PM

so what should i do???????