Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2005, 03:57 AM

Default Poker tracker support ROCKS!!

So I've had a problem with PT lately. It isn't moving my hands history files after it processes them.

The error message says: The processed hand history files were copied to the specified folders. Please note that one or more of the processed files could not be deleted because it is still locked. This usually indicates that you still have the table open and that the files are still being written to.

What changed to make this quit working and what is the significance of this message?

Does anybody know a quick fix for this?

Thank you for your help.

Nick
Old 09-12-2005, 03:59 AM

Default Re: Poker tracker support sucks

Poker tracker support is the best support I know. Just go to the web site and post your problem or e-mail Pat. www.pokertracker.com Next time don't talk [censored] about something you don't know.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:02 AM

I tried to register and they haven't sent me an email so I'm posting here. I used that title because I knew people would look at it. It doesn't really reflect what I think about the support.
Old 09-12-2005, 05:03 AM

Poker Tracker support is top notch.

I assume you have read the error message and made sure that no other application is accessing the file(s) when PT is trying to move them.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:20 AM

Default you are a frickin moran

I used that title because I knew people would look at it. It doesn't really reflect what I think about you
Old 09-12-2005, 08:02 AM

Default You should really learn reading

I used that title because I knew people would look at it. It doesn't really reflect what I think about your reading abilities.

What is the significance of this message?
[ QUOTE ]

Please note that one or more of the processed files could not be deleted...

[/ QUOTE ]
Signifcance of the message: One or more of the processed files could not be deleted.

What changed to make this quit working?
[ QUOTE ]

This usually indicates that you still have the table open and that the files are still being written to.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, you might still have the table (or poker client) open. PokerAce HUD accesses the files too, so you have to exit (right click system tray icon, exit) it before all processed files can be moved.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your help.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you for a quick and nice apology to Pat for the stupid title of your original post.

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to register and they haven't sent me an email.

[/ QUOTE ]
Look into your junk mail folder OR register and don't be a key generator using cheapo who is afraid to ask in the PT forums because he suspects Pat might realize that the email address you used for posting there never paid for PT.

HTH
Old 09-12-2005, 08:39 AM

Default Solution for your \"problem\"!!

I have noticed this in the past myself and found a solution. The files are not being moved because you still have the poker client open. PT cannot move the files until you exit the client. To remedy this, make sure that PT is the LAST program closed (or at least closed after you exit the poker program(s) that you are importing from.

In regards to PT Support --- You have slandered one of, if not, THE most dilligent support services on the internet. Pat goes above and beyond anyone's WILDEST hopes or expectations. You will probably get flamed for this, deservedly.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:49 AM

Default Re: Solution for your \"problem\"!!

[ QUOTE ]
You will deservedly get flamed for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-12-2005, 08:52 AM

Dude, stupid post title.

Poker Tracker support dominates.

And you need to close GameTime before you close the auto-import windows. If you wouldn't have been a dumbass you could've searched the PT forum and found this. I know it's there because I personally asked the same question and had a response pretty quickly.-
Old 09-12-2005, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I've had a problem with PT lately. It isn't moving my hands history files after it processes them.

The error message says: The processed hand history files were copied to the specified folders. Please note that one or more of the processed files could not be deleted because it is still locked. This usually indicates that you still have the table open and that the files are still being written to.

What changed to make this quit working and what is the significance of this message?

Does anybody know a quick fix for this?

Thank you for your help.

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't title a post "Poker Tracker Support Sucks," and then give nothing to back up this statement other than that you are having a problem. Poker Tracker support is fantastic, it is the best software support I've ever dealt with. I've had numerous problems, mostly because I'm a dumbass, and I've always gotten quick (within an hour or so) replies to all my questions that have always answered my questions. Support even once took my whole database and fixed it for me when I messed it up.