Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2004, 08:18 AM

Default Gaming Club customer service report

I had a little issue at the Gaming Club with a Neteller deposit I tried to make yeterday. When I went to make my deposit I got a message saying "We are having trouble contacting Neteller, please try again later." So I logged out of Gaming Club, did a couple other things, then checked my Neteller account and saw that they had debited my deposit to the Gaming Club, but the balance did not show up in my Gaming Club account. I contacted Neteller and they gave me a tracking number to give Gaming Club so they could track it down. I called the Gaming Club, gave them the tracking number and they told me to check my account in 4-6 hours and see if it was in there and if it wasn't to call them back. Well, my Gaming Club deposit was soon credited with my Neteller deposit and everything was ok. It was of course a little unsettling to have money lost in internet limbo land, but the Gaming Club customer service took care of my issue within several hours, not several days or weeks like some sites - if you can even reach them. They said they have been having some issues with Neteller deposits right now - on Netellers side.

Gaming club customer service was very good in my experience. Couldn't of asked for anything more really.
Old 12-22-2004, 10:31 AM

Default Re: Gaming Club customer service report

I had the same problem. I called them and the money was in my gaming account within 30 minutes.

Steelers36