Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2004, 10:49 PM

Default Citypoker trip report

After reading here and elsewhere about the Citypoker $100 bonus for 100 raked hands (Prima raked hands where you contribute) I was curious and decided to try it out. At this point my bankroll could withstand having the $400 locked up at Citypoker if I ran into one of the Prima nightmares I have heard about so I just wanted to try it just for the heck of it. I made my deposit, played the 100 hands and requested my cashout. I received my cashout into Neteller exactly 31 hours after I requested it. I didn't have to send in my social security number, drivers license, tax returns or anything to get my cashout it was done just like Party/ most of the other sites do it. No complaints from me.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Citypoker trip report

this is good to hear. it is also good news for prima cuz the one thing that would keep them from being able to maintain their new found top 5 status is to allow all this horrible publicity they get over difficult cashouts to continue.

getting to top 5 was an accomplishment. staying there will be a challenge. it will be interesting to see how they do.