Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Royal Vegas Poker ???

The Game: Same as any other Prima Site such as The Gaming Club. It shares players with them.

The Software: Generally sucky and slow. But they I assume they offer mini-view like TGC.

Cash-Out: It was slow for me. Over a week. However, I haven't played there in over a year. When I signed up they required copies of utility bilss and driver license before they allowed me to cash out.

SamJack
Old 03-14-2005, 04:58 PM

the maximum total initial signup bonus on RVP is $50. You get $10 free when you sign up, and then you can get a 40% bonus up to $40 for a deposit of $100 or more. I made the mistake of putting in $250 trying to get $100 bonus, but that didn't work and I'm giving you the heads up.

from there on the requirements get more complicated. to actually withdrawal your deposit and winnings, you have to play at least 6 times the number of raked hands of BOTH your bonus AND the applicable deposit amount (the site also says 10x but I think 6x is sufficient to appease them). The applicable deposit is $100 (for the 40%/$40) even if you deposit more, so the max out the deal you have to play at least 900 raked hands at 25c/50c limits or more. I cashed out just over 1000 raked hands and it hit my neteller without them asking me for any ID of whatever, but that appears to be about a 50/50 proposition when it comes to the Prima Network.

so all in all it's not a particularly great bonus and you would probably fare better at other Prima sites just in terms of whoring purposes. RVP does have rakeback as well as a ton of different frequent player promotions going on all the time, so if you do happen to take a liking to the place, they do a good job of keeping you interested there.

my main peeve with the RVP interface is that they have the action buttons laid out the reverse of most other sites, including other primas.

example:
RVP - [raise] [bet] [fold]
most other sites [fold] [bet] [raise]

so once in a blue moon you might click the wrong button if you're multitabling.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the maximum total initial signup bonus on RVP is $50. You get $10 free when you sign up, and then you can get a 40% bonus up to $40 for a deposit of $100 or more. I made the mistake of putting in $250 trying to get $100 bonus, but that didn't work and I'm giving you the heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is exactly what I had thought too. I worked their free $10 up to $35 and thought it would be worth making a deposit to get a $100 bonus plus the $35 out. Sounds like it's not worth the trouble.

Thanks for your response.
Old 03-14-2005, 06:20 PM

Never had a problem cashing out with them however, I recently took all of my money out because I like to play multi-tables at multi-sites and for some reason when I played theirs along with my others, I experienced alot of slowdown.

The limit ring games are Partyesque but, the player base isn't big enough IMO.