Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-13-2005, 02:29 PM

Default R 12/22 - $5,000 Prize Draw

December 22nd – $5,000 prize draw

We just keep coming up with more ways of giving money away! Every player who plays a single raked hand today will be entered into a prize draw. 10 names will be picked out of a hat at random and will be credited with $500 each, directly to their accounts. I have a feeling those 10 people will have a very Merry Christmas this year, and it could well be you!

Accounts will be credited the following day (December 23rd).
Old 12-13-2005, 02:30 PM

Default F 12/23 - $5,000 Freeroll

December 23rd – $5,000 Free-roll!

It’s Friday 23rd December! The Christmas preparations are done and it’s time to sit back, relax, enjoy your holiday time and have a crack at a free-roll tournament with a prize pool of $5,000!

Every player will be eligible to play in this tournament, which starts at 18:30 EST (23:30 GMT). Registration will start 3 hours beforehand allowing a maximum of 1000 to register, so be online nice and early to guarantee your place – Good luck!
Old 12-13-2005, 02:33 PM

Default S 12/24 - $30 for 400 $1 raked hands

December 24th – $30 for 400 hands!

Play 400 raked hands* on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and receive $30 to your account, instantly!

To qualify for this promotion, you must be logged in to the Poker room. Click on the cashier button, enter the bonus code XMAS400, then click ‘Apply Bonus Code’. Then start playing! This promotion will run from 00:00 EST on December 24th until 23:59 EST on December 25th, and all raked hands played during this time will count towards the promotion. As soon as you have played your 400 raked hands, your account will automatically be credited with the $30. You will see a transaction on your cashier statement labelled ‘TRM’.

* Please note: A raked hand at InterPoker is defined as any hand where at least $1 (or £/€, depending on the table) is taken as rake. This is equivalent to a $20 pot (InterPoker takes 5% rake). Every hand you are dealt cards and the total pot is $20 or more, a raked hand will be counted towards your bonus. You do not have to contribute to the pot for the hand to be counted as raked. Further to this, every hand you play where between $0.25 and $0.99 (or £/€, depending on the table) rake is taken will count as 1/4 (one quarter) of a raked hand.
Old 12-13-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: T Dec 13th

[ QUOTE ]
did they convert the pokerpoints at a ratio more like
1.5 cents per point? got more $ than i expected.

nice bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine was at .5 cents/point and I got an email detailing points and the conversion from Ryan.

Maybe you just had more points than you thought?
Old 12-13-2005, 03:13 PM

Grrr. Why isn't the pocket aces/kings promotion include Stud. Way to ignore us Stud players. I even replied to their e-mail to ask, and didn't get a response. w00t.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:12 PM

i realise that inter arent the quickest on their deliveries but has anyone received the bonus for KK from last weekend yet?
Old 12-13-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: Interpoker - 12 Days of Christmas - Details

I was credited for 5/7 of my Pocket Kings yesterday. I put in a phone call and had the other two credited. I love that promotion.
Old 12-13-2005, 06:14 PM

Default Re: R 12/15 - Free Interpoker T-shirt

[ QUOTE ]
December 15th – Free InterPoker T-shirt!

Play 200 (raked) hands at InterPoker and receive a free InterPoker T-Shirt! It’s as simple as that!

These hands must be played on PL/NL $0.50-$1 tables and above, or FL $1/$2 tables and above. All hands played between the hours of 00:00 EST and 23:59 EST on 15th December will count towards this promotion. Please note that rake must be taken (i.e. the pot must be at least $1) for the hand to count. Players should expect to receive their gift by mid-January.

You must complete the claim form to claim your Tshirt!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm confused [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Does this mean any raked hand (ie 25 cents) counts as 1 raked hand or does it count as a 1/4 raked hand like the monthly bonus.
The bold part confuses everything, should it say
1) i.e. the RAKE must be at least $1 for the hand to count?
2) i.e. the pot must be at least $5 for the hand to count?

or maybe they will start taking rake from the pot when it reaches $1 [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2005, 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i realise that inter arent the quickest on their deliveries but has anyone received the bonus for KK from last weekend yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I only hit one pair of kings, still waiting to be credited though

Mat
Old 12-14-2005, 04:17 AM

Default Re: R 12/15 - Free Interpoker T-shirt

[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused
Does this mean any raked hand (ie 25 cents) counts as 1 raked hand or does it count as a 1/4 raked hand like the monthly bonus.
The bold part confuses everything, should it say
1) i.e. the RAKE must be at least $1 for the hand to count?
2) i.e. the pot must be at least $5 for the hand to count?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its certainly confusing, and not standard for their new promo system, but they haven't changed it to match their other $1 raked system used for the other promos.

Maybe they just want to give out alot of T-shirts!

I'll keep an eye out and see if they change it.