Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Looks like Party Reloads are out...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From Wednesday, October 5 through Monday, October 31, 2005, you can earn 3275 Regular Party Points and receive 250 dollars in cash! You won’t have to sweat it out as this is less play than what you have done before at PartyPoker.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this really as bad as it seems? Because it seems bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is a terrible offer, hence the length of this thread.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:55 PM

no offers for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] It's too bad because I was so looking foward to give Party negative MGR again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2005, 01:16 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
mine is "TAKEIT"

25% up too hundred bucks. I have untill the 12th to deposit, not sure on clear rate, but they've all been 7X thus far.

Yipee doo dah day!

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same one. One day after I'd made my first Party deposit in months. I wrote back and asked if there was any chance I could get the bonus credited to that deposit, but no answer. I've withdrawn to go play elsewhere; is it possible to redeposit in a few days and get the bonus, or am I screwed on this one?

-Mike
Old 10-06-2005, 01:27 PM

I got an offer of $125 for 1450 points. I'm pretty much just a low-limit player, so this means at a minimum:

@ .5/1 or 1/2
(1450 points) * (20 hands/4 points) ~= 7250 raked hands

@ 2/4
(1450 points) * (20 hands/6 points) ~= 4835 raked hands

So even in the best case, I'm looking at 2.58 cents per raked hand. No thanks.

Maybe I'll complain via email and see if they cave and give me a more "traditional" bonus...

Tom
Old 10-06-2005, 01:31 PM

$105 for 1385 points. That's just silly.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:26 PM

I got the 30% to $100 one. I only play there for bonuses.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a question. Did anybody get the "points" offer who DOES NOT have money in their Party account?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've got 3 cents in my account, and was offered $80 for 985 points.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:37 PM

Welcome to PartyPoker.com - The World's Largest Poker Room!

Dear XXX,

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 5630 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $640 in cash.

You have earned 0 regular points so far. You still have to earn 5630 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!

Click here to learn more.

Thank you for your continuous support of PartyPoker.com. If you have any queries, please write to us at info@PartyPoker.com

How many hands do I have to play to receive that, and why is mine more than most other posters?
Old 10-06-2005, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dear XXX,

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 5630 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $640 in cash....

How many hands do I have to play to receive that, and why is mine more than most other posters?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is looking at regular players' past history over the last few months and basically offering you a rakeback of somewhere between 20-25% if you reach a target level of activity that is similar to what you have done in the past.

Your number is higher because you have played more at Party than most who post here. Most who post here play on a skin with RB and only whore the Party reload bonus, or they just don't play much on the Party network (AND whore the Party reload bonus).

For someone who plays a lot at Party already, this month's bonus is a good deal if you are going to play that much anyway. You can estimate how many hands it will take by looking at the party points section of the Party Account site:

Here's a clip:
[ QUOTE ]
Regular Party Points on Live Games (For Category Blue)

Live Games
Game Type Party Points Earned
All No Limit and Pot Limit Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $.5/$1 and $1/$2 Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $2/$4 Tables 6 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Non Jackpot Tables 12 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Jackpot Tables 15 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $10/$20, $15/$30 and $30/$60 Non Jackpot Tables 18 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $10/$20 and $15/$30 Jackpot Tables 24 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously this sucks compared to the free $100 or $200 for a couple thousand hands, but it looks like good marketing sense from Party: A loyalty rewards program that actually rewards customers proportional to their value, AND incentivizes customers to reach a target level.

And I wasn't going to say it, but it probably only applies to a few players and they'll probably do the math anyway: The high volume 'semi-pro' players might want to look into the BBJ tables and see if it makes sense to regularly do a few hands at Paaaarty BBJ and get the Rewards bonus to offset their loss in RB.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dear XXX,

Earn 5630 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $640 in cash....

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is looking at regular players' past history over the last few months and basically offering you a rakeback of somewhere between 20-25% if you reach a target level of activity that is similar to what you have done in the past.

Your number is higher because you have played more at Party than most who post here. Most who post here play on a skin with RB and only whore the Party reload bonus, or they just don't play much on the Party network (AND whore the Party reload bonus).

For someone who plays a lot at Party already, this month's bonus is a good deal if you are going to play that much anyway. You can estimate how many hands it will take by looking at the party points section of the Party Account site:

Here's a clip:
[ QUOTE ]
Regular Party Points on Live Games (For Category Blue)

Live Games
Game Type Party Points Earned
All No Limit and Pot Limit Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $.5/$1 and $1/$2 Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $2/$4 Tables 6 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Non Jackpot Tables 12 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Jackpot Tables 15 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $10/$20, $15/$30 and $30/$60 Non Jackpot Tables 18 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
All $10/$20 and $15/$30 Jackpot Tables 24 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously this sucks compared to the free $100 or $200 for a couple thousand hands, but it looks like good marketing sense from Party: A loyalty rewards program that actually rewards customers proportional to their value, AND incentivizes customers to reach a target level.

And I wasn't going to say it, but it probably only applies to a few players and they'll probably do the math anyway: The high volume 'semi-pro' players might want to look into the BBJ tables and see if it makes sense to regularly do a few hands at Paaaarty BBJ and get the Rewards bonus to offset their loss in RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent played more than 200 hands on party in the last 6 months, I play at empire.