Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: black people\'s mentality

It's no surpise with what's happening in NO. Blacks just can't govern themselves.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:43 AM

The way I see it, this is the closet fear-monger racists getting a chance to say "I told you so" or at the very least feel less guilty about being scared or uncomfortable around blacks in their own community.

They neither understand the situation nor do they really care as long as they can justify their own agendas.
Old 09-02-2005, 10:48 AM

I think you've moderated as well over the past few weeks. Hot young college ass to blame?
Old 09-02-2005, 10:58 AM

I am going to answer this post with a reply I made to another post because they are, essentially, the same post. Instead of other countries substitute other races. Reply
Old 09-02-2005, 11:04 AM

Default Black Leadership Mentality

[ QUOTE ]
What about the overwhelming majority of blacks that have been law abiding citizens during this horrible ordeal? You probably think they were idiots for staying in N.O. in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blacks have in many ways segregated themselves by supporting and endorsing racial "leaders". One of the problems (much like in the Islamic community) is that I haven't heard their leaders step forward with an outright condemnation of the behavior. That would help a lot.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:06 AM

Default Full Disclosure

[ QUOTE ]
(In the interst of full disclosure, my penis is only a tad below average...but I am comfortable with that)

[/ QUOTE ]

Full disclosure won't be necessary. That's quite sufficient.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:09 AM

I see some people are trying to paint me as a racist. If noticing the difference between races makes me racist, than I guess I am.

I just think that poor whites, mexicans, cubans, asians etc. would have better morals to prevent them from acting like animals. I don't see the same thing in blacks - especailly black males. I mean change this to something that happened in China, and I don;t think the stealing, killing and rapes take place at this level.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

(In the interst of full disclosure, my penis is only a tad below average...but I am comfortable with that)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's fine. You only need a big penis if you are having sex with big-vagina black girls. If you are with a normal white, latino, or asian woman there are no problems
Old 09-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Black Leadership Mentality

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about the overwhelming majority of blacks that have been law abiding citizens during this horrible ordeal? You probably think they were idiots for staying in N.O. in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blacks have in many ways segregated themselves by supporting and endorsing racial "leaders". One of the problems (much like in the Islamic community) is that I haven't heard their leaders step forward with an outright condemnation of the behavior. That would help a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is taking the biscuit for me, you just opened your mouth and had a verbal diahhorea attack.

Mack
Old 09-02-2005, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The way I see it, this is the closet fear-monger racists getting a chance to say "I told you so" or at the very least feel less guilty about being scared or uncomfortable around blacks in their own community.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's fair to say you and I see it the same way; I guess it's a nice reminder for me...because the next time I hear "racism doesn't really exist in the United State anymore", I'll be able to think of this thread/these posts (and the many like them now that have sprung up in the last 48 hours) and remind myself that there are plenty of people who still believe in terrible, vile nonsense.