FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 7 vs. 10
Jerry Remy 24 25.81%
Dan Dierdorf 69 74.19%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: New Partymine sugesstions

[ QUOTE ]
SupaBill I just ran across this thread that might interest you. Apprantly there is an updated party beta and the new one does not allow mining. I have not downloaded to try but thought you might be interested. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that beta not storing observed hands is quite a problem. Wonder if they will have a problem with me creating them if they make that part of their release.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:02 PM

SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's SNG's
Being able to reliably mine SNG's would be enough for me to buy it...simple as that.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SupaBill I just ran across this thread that might interest you. Apprantly there is an updated party beta and the new one does not allow mining. I have not downloaded to try but thought you might be interested. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that beta not storing observed hands is quite a problem. Wonder if they will have a problem with me creating them if they make that part of their release.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't keep up with this thread on the new mining app (4 pages?!) but I jumped in to make exactly this point. I saw the issue over at the zoo, and wanted to make sure you guys got the heads-up. Guess I missed my chance. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I don't really care whether they mind if you make your own hand-histories. I'm sure they won't like screen-scraping, but if I'm running 20 ANONYMOUS (not logged-in) copies of Party, who cares? They can't ban me when it's not "me".

Now, I don't think it's easy; rolling your own hhf would be a pain in the butt. But it suddenly makes your app WAY WAY more valuable. You'd be the only mine in town.
-Sam
Old 12-13-2005, 10:54 PM

Well, you know what, if you are going to put that much effort into it, wouldn't it be easier to provide support for Prima and Ultimate Bet first? I would certainly love to see that.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sorry if i wasnt clear, but im talking about using partymine with multiple clients open. if i wanted to just open up any 40 tables i could but I want partymine to do its automatic thing. right now if i open up 6 clients and start partymine I get the "you can only have 4 clients open, etc"

[/ QUOTE ]

PartyMine doesnt support this, I'm in the process of developing a new solution that does.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would definitely be goot, something which can automine 25-40 tables of 5-6 players. basically i want to mine 40-50 tables of 200, 400, and 600 or 1Knl 6m, but only tables with 5 or 6 players.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sorry if i wasnt clear, but im talking about using partymine with multiple clients open. if i wanted to just open up any 40 tables i could but I want partymine to do its automatic thing. right now if i open up 6 clients and start partymine I get the "you can only have 4 clients open, etc"

[/ QUOTE ]

PartyMine doesnt support this, I'm in the process of developing a new solution that does.

[/ QUOTE ]

this would definitely be goot, something which can automine 25-40 tables of 5-6 players. basically i want to mine 40-50 tables of 200, 400, and 600 or 1Knl 6m, but only tables with 5 or 6 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's coming...