Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

You should think about going to a local TV channel or newspaper with the story, especially since you have hard evidence. The negative publicity should be enough to shut down the bar and scare other bars to crack down on the riffraff that work/go there.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should have either called the cops, or came back with some friends and started asking some questions, preferably with an aluminum. Guys who pull this [censored], probably get off to easy, hence they keep doing it. I would have caused a huge scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

not a good idea at a backwoods country bar, im guessing a few of the regular patrons can handle " an aluminum".

just call the cops, they won't do much, but maybe it can establish a pattern of this sort of thing and eventually get the pervert at the bar busted.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:16 PM

OK...having been someone who's served time for possessing GHB

tests will always show it...it is a naturally occuring substance within the human body

this is not proof of the use of the substance

GHB is a salt...it's often used in liquid form as it is diluted with water. The salt is so potent that it's tough to get the dosage correct

99%+ of GHB use is recreational/self-benefits

There have been less than 5 nationwide cases in the USA for the use of GHB for rape/melestation/etc

cops/doctors use it as a cop-out---since the test will come out positive

GHB hits a person like alot of alcohol--it fills the GABA receptors in the brain in a similar way. However, most people notice more awareness on it than a similar amount of alcohol with the same amount of loss of inhibitions. A slowed breathing rate, heart rate, and passing out are quite common from over dosage. I saw one other effect once that was quite strange, my roommate repeated the same 10 actions over and over again for about an hour. It was like his brain was a record skipping.

GHB hysteria has been created by the alcohol/beverage companies early in the drugs cycle. They didn't want to compete against something that gives the good feelings of alcohol, but doesn't give hangovers, helps with sleep, helps with muscle recovery, etc. The drug war afficionados picked up the argument of course and now the world is polluted with more propoganda than truth.

Good job to get the girls out right away
Old 12-28-2005, 02:18 PM

If you can't get any reporters interested, is the bar near a college? If so, go to the school and find the ultra-left feminist club. Tell them what happened, call the place a potential rape factory, and set up a sit-in.

Rent some limos, bring as many chicks to the bar as you can on a Saturday night and start a non-violent protest. Have all the girls enter the bar, tell them not to buy any drinks and don't leave until the cops show up.

Now you've created a news story and will get coverage.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you think the police investigation isn't going to go anywhere, call your local TV/newspaper reporters. You might be able to get them to do a story about this bar and keep this from happening to others.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this idea.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw one other effect once that was quite strange, my roommate repeated the same 10 actions over and over again for about an hour. It was like his brain was a record skipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, thanks for the good info. just curious...what 10 actions did he repeat?
Old 12-28-2005, 02:21 PM

Guys who drug women and rape them should be drugged and left in the prison yard on the first day of their sentence.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK...having been someone who's served time for possessing GHB

tests will always show it...it is a naturally occuring substance within the human body

this is not proof of the use of the substance

GHB is a salt...it's often used in liquid form as it is diluted with water. The salt is so potent that it's tough to get the dosage correct

99%+ of GHB use is recreational/self-benefits

There have been less than 5 nationwide cases in the USA for the use of GHB for rape/melestation/etc

cops/doctors use it as a cop-out---since the test will come out positive

GHB hits a person like alot of alcohol--it fills the GABA receptors in the brain in a similar way. However, most people notice more awareness on it than a similar amount of alcohol with the same amount of loss of inhibitions. A slowed breathing rate, heart rate, and passing out are quite common from over dosage. I saw one other effect once that was quite strange, my roommate repeated the same 10 actions over and over again for about an hour. It was like his brain was a record skipping.

GHB hysteria has been created by the alcohol/beverage companies early in the drugs cycle. They didn't want to compete against something that gives the good feelings of alcohol, but doesn't give hangovers, helps with sleep, helps with muscle recovery, etc. The drug war afficionados picked up the argument of course and now the world is polluted with more propoganda than truth.

Good job to get the girls out right away

[/ QUOTE ]

TY if that was a compliment. Im not so sure it was based on your info you stated earlier. I would like your opinion on why the hospital would be quick to tell us she had been drugged? If it's a natural chemical, could the presence of too much of it in someone indicate someone having been drugged? Do you doubt that the majority of people are drugging people with this with the intent to rape?

MDoranD
Old 12-28-2005, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I saw one other effect once that was quite strange, my roommate repeated the same 10 actions over and over again for about an hour. It was like his brain was a record skipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, thanks for the good info. just curious...what 10 actions did he repeat?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) sit in living room chair
2) rock back and forth 7 times
3) Get up and go to kitchen and grab a plate
4) place plate in microwave and turn it on for 30 seconds
5) walk out front door and walk around apartment courtyard
6) come back in apartment and take plate out of microwave
7) sit in living room chair

repeat over and over and over and over and over
He did this for well over an hour. My non drug-using roommate was about to call for an ambulance. I had to set him in his place (there were large volumes of various substances in my apartment that did not need for us to get noticed). It was the most unusual drug response I had seen, but pretty harmless compared to most.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if it was all 3 drinks. We notified the police and they are working on it or so they say. I would imagine it was all 3 drinks since I doubt they were all sharing but it is possible that it was just 1.

The environment of the bar allowed for lots of people to be sitting at your table with you. They have several really large tables that many groups sit at at the same time.

The bartender is a definite possibility. But I hate to assume its him without more info. Id like to get my hands around the guys neck that did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I getting a vision of Bob's Country Bunker? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW glad you got your GF out of a bad situation, good heads up!!!!

Tim