Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 12-06-2005, 05:39 PM

Default MySpace Trip Report

Well, in the interest of making our fellow OOTers feel a bit better about their women hunting skills (in that they'll get to see that a lot of people are really worse), I'm gonna share with you guys the trip I took this weekend to meet up with a girl I met on MySpace. Yes, there's gonna be pics!

Here's the protagonist (me!):

And here's the girl I went to meet up with:

Now that we got the pictures out of the way, let's get down to the prologue.

So around November 19th this girl msgs to get added on my friend list. She lives like 3 hours away so I don't much see the point, but I oblige her. So a few days later we're talking for the first time and we tells me she has to go eat supper, so I ask her what she's having. She says lasagna, and I ask if there's cheese on it (I can't stand cheese). She answers that she hopes not. I follow this up with the 'cool, I don't like cheese either! You put cheese on your pizza?' to which she answers 'Of course'. So I tell her that I can't marry her, and she says we can compromise... So we get married. We trade pictures of rings, and that's how the whole advanture starts. We start talking every day all day on MSN and eventually decide she should come down by train (it's like a 2.5 hour ride) to meet me. That's her idea by the way. So she talks it over with her mom ('cause she's 20 and I'm 22), and her mom decides that she'd rather I go down there, and then she can come down the week after. Fine by me, because that means we'll see each other a week early. So we get all excited, and everyday I post a comment to do a jason_t-like countdown to meeting. We talk abit about what might happen, and she FLAT-OUT tells me that I should make a move on her. So great! I'm in!

So Friday Dec. 2nd comes along and I FINALLY get there. I'm real nervous, and I really hope I recognize her, which I do. I finally get to meet her, and she's slightly better looking than what I expected, so I'm thrilled. She's really easy to talk to and everything's going great. We grab a bus down to the Hard Rock Cafe and go for a bite. Conversation is easy the whole time, and she even insists on paying, which is a weird thing for me. I usually pay everything. I let her, but only after she agrees to let me pay the next meal. After that, we head off to a candy store where I intro her to the Harry Potter jellybeans (Great for large gatherings by the way!) and then we head out to Chapters. We actually make-out like 3 times in the middle of the Chapters while looking at books, and the last time it happens, we're in the middle of the check-out line and some guy right behind makes a REALLY loud comment about some book, which cracks both of us up because we figure he's fed up with us making out.

So we leave the Chapters and head back to her place, where I get to meet her mom, brother, and her brother's gf. We hang around with them for a bit, and then we go up to her room planning to watch Madagascar. That just turns into a huge make-out session... During this, I try to grab her breasts but she just casually moves my hands away, and we keep on making out. A while later my hand ventures near her pussy, and she moves that away too. So I figure I'm just gonna let her set the rules, no point in getting kicked out first night there, and besides, I figure I've made my intentions clear... We keep making out, and eventually she moves my hand to her [censored]. After another 15-20 minutes of making out, she decides that it's time for bed... I think we got like half-way through the movie, but don't ask me about any of it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

We wake up the next morning and we go out for breakfast, since we woke up before everyone else. She brings me to THE breakfast place in Aylmer, and after that (yeah, I took care of the bill), we head back to her place. We hung out with her brother and his gf all day (they really suck at playing cards by the way), and then we go out with them to supper with a bunch of people the girl and her brother's gf went to college with. I'm not as shy as I used to be, but around like 15 people I've never met before, I basically just shut down and hardly say a word. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

After that, we go out to the coolest bar I've ever been to. I wish there was a place like it where I live, I think I'd live there... The thing is though, that we go with a bunch of people I don't know (again!), and with a less than stellar sitting arrangement, I'm left with no one to talk too...

Picture this:

Brother - Brother's GF - Me - Random Guy #1 - Girl - Random Guy #2

She outdrinks like all of us so she's kinda like tipsy, and I hardly drink 'cause I got really sick on the Saturday before. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Around this time a change starts happening... she starts acting slightly differently about me, but not much. I think I forgot to mention that she told me before that when she gets home from drinking she goes straight to bed, but anyways, I think she mentions it again around this time. When it's time to go, we phone Nexz Rouge to get us home, and after waiting forever, we're home. We get in, say hi to her parents (I got to meet her dad in the morning, when we came home after breakfast), chug some water (where she once again mentions that sleep is what's on her mind), and then go off to bed. I don't even think we kissed each other good night. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Here's where I turn into a complete moron. After telling her all week online that I was gonna keep her warm when she got cold, I let her tell me she's cold, and then do like NOTHING about it. I think I might have put my hand on her side. Wee!

I wake up WAY before her this morning and head downstairs, and when her mom wakes up, we play some backgammon. We tie 4-4, but I'm pretty sure I'm a better player than her mom. Anyways, once everyone gets up we go to setup their Abri Tempo. It's some fun work. In the middle of that, I go to kiss her, and she like turns and lets me kiss her cheek instead... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]?

So after that, I feel kinda of awkward and everything... So we pretty much waste our last few hours together watching television, and then they drive me to the train station to come back. We get there, say our goodbyes, and I get a basic kiss on the lips this time. I ask her if she's still up for coming down on Friday, and she tells me she's not sure. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]??

So that's pretty much it. I felt pretty lousy for the day or two after. Like, I couldn't close on a prostitute if I double-paid her lousy. But now I'm fine. So yeah, this is for all you guys who have women problems. Think, it could be worse! You could be messing up sure things!

So yeah, anyone care to go through my post and point out all the misplays I made. I know a few, but I'd like to get better at this [censored].
Old 12-06-2005, 05:41 PM

Default Re: MySpace Trip Report

cliff notes plz
Old 12-06-2005, 05:43 PM

I think you done good...
Old 12-06-2005, 05:44 PM

You are what would happen if Dave Grohl got a nose job and became really gay.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We keep making out, and eventually she moves my hand to her [censored]. After another 15-20 minutes of making out, she decides that it's time for bed... I think we got like half-way through the movie, but don't ask me about any of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So did you bang her? Enough with these inuendos.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:46 PM

I think it's odd that her parents are cool with random internet boy visiting and [censored] their daughter.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
... During this, I try to grab her breasts...

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this line best.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:47 PM

Hum... let me see what I can do about cliff notes...

- This girl and I get really interested into one another through MySpace.
- We decide I should take a2.5 hour train ride to go meet her. She tells me to make a move on her.
- I make a move and hardly nothing comes of it.
- I come home with more sperm than I had when I left.
- I posted this to provide comfort to all the people who think they suck with women.

I think that sums it up pretty well.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So yeah, anyone care to go through my post and point out all the misplays I made.

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's the crucial one:

[ QUOTE ]
the trip I took this weekend to meet up with a girl I met on MySpace.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-06-2005, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I tell her that I can't marry her, and she says we can compromise... So we get married. We trade pictures of rings,

[/ QUOTE ]

Christ that's gay