Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Where\'s the shame? Let\'s all get naked.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who piss and sh*t with the door open deserve to be shot. It's disrespectful to others. If I ever come to your house I'm gonna walk around naked and sh*t in your kitchen sink, because that feels natural to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE'S FIVE [censored] YEARS OLD, DUDE! (just turned five, actually)

She's a little claustrophobic, or whatever, and just feels uncomfortable in the room with the door closed. She'll grow out of it eventually. You think she deserves to be shot for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!? lol. Now your post is about your claustrophobic sister, instead of your naked one?

LOLOL. Make up your mind dude. And if she's claustrophobic, she's not going to "grow out of it".

She should grow into some clothes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should stick to the poker forums. You can't even stay consistent from one post to the next.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who piss and sh*t with the door open deserve to be shot. It's disrespectful to others. If I ever come to your house I'm gonna walk around naked and sh*t in your kitchen sink, because that feels natural to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's a little claustrophobic, or whatever, and just feels uncomfortable in the room with the door closed. She'll grow out of it eventually. You think she deserves to be shot for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!? lol. Now your post is about your claustrophobic sister, instead of your naked one?

LOLOL. Make up your mind dude. And if she's claustrophobic, she's not going to "grow out of it".

[/ QUOTE ]

You should stick to the poker forums. You can't even stay consistent from one post to the next.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you intended this for the OP. He starts with "Nakedness rulz. Let's all get naked." And now somehow it's morphed into "Hey guys my half-sister is claustrophobic..."

WTF? He's flip-flopping like no other.

Is he concerned that his sis/2 is claustrophobic, that she walks around naked, or that he likes staring at her? I can't tell. I don't know how to help this fellow because he can't even identify the dilemma.
Old 11-02-2005, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you intended this for the OP. He starts with "Nakedness rulz. Let's all get naked." And now somehow it's morphed into "Hey guys my half-sister is claustrophobic..."

WTF? He's flip-flopping like no other.

Is he concerned that his sis/2 is claustrophobic, that she walks around naked, or that he likes staring at her? I can't tell. I don't know how to help this fellow because he can't even identify the dilemma.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was directed at you. You actually said his 5 year old sister should be shot for using the toilet with the door open because she doesn't feel completely comfortable doing it by herself at this point. Also, what makes you think he likes staring at her? In basically every one of your posts you've put words into his mouth.

Your posts are all over the place. It's like you don't even read what the other people have posted.

You are on ignore.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You are on ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG NO!!!

Please don't!!!

I hate it when persons with a sub-Ape IQ ignore me
Old 11-04-2005, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still feel horrible about masturbating, especially when i climax during an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD.