Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Where\'s the shame? Let\'s all get naked.

To illustrate the OP's level of thinking, he recently posted in response to a post of mine in the politics forum regarding drug legalization in a thread he started, that "experienced" pot smokers were different than drunks and suffered no impairment of driving ability when stoned.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:09 PM

yes, that has some kind of relavence to something in this thread

no, wait, the other one.

it doesn't have any relevance to anything in this thread.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Goes to credibility.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still feel horrible about masturbating, especially when i climax during an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always found Debra attractive as well.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Goes to credibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please.

If you're going to argue, discuss the topic at hand. The point of these forums is to engage in intellectual "competition" of sorts; bringing up an idea, having it challenged, challenging that, and so forth. Hopefully someone learns something in the process, although I regret to say that intellectual exercise often takes a back seat to more immature goals.

We're not Harvard professors or nobel-prize-winning economists or MIT physicists here; we're just people with ideas communicating quickly and loosely on an internet message board. If you want to dig through the muck and find stupid things that someone else said at some point, have at it, but it's not very constuctive.

There is no need to use propaganda to drive an argument here. This is just a discussion about a particular topic, not a presidential election.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Watching your 5 year old sis. walk around naked isn't healthy for either of you. If you want to stare at underage breasts, go join a tribe in Africa or something.

EDIT: This is the opposite of "civilization".

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this post serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course not! And since we're throwing out the idea of "civilization", we might as well go back to manually killing our food, and trying to discover the wheel.

Yes, I'm serious. Saying that clothing is stupid just b/c it's not part of our "animal instincts", is just silly. We're far more civilized now than we were back when our ancestors all had a sh*tload of backhair, and three-letter names like "Gor" and "Lok".

Regression is not usually the answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was asking if you were serious about it being unhealthy for him to see his 5 year old sister in the nude. I really don't see that as being much of a problem, though as people get older and reach puberty that equation obviously changes.

Is it inappropriate for him to see his sister nude when she is 1,2, or 3? At what age does it become inappropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know you tell me. You say that when she hits puberty it changes. So you obviously know what I'm getting at. Who knows where the line gets crossed. I'm not acting as if I didn't also see my sister naked at age 5. I'm just saying it's not "healthy". Of course, this doesn't necessarily mean that it is "unhealthy".

I'm just saying, there is nothing productive about this occurence. A grown man seeing his sister naked is either no big deal, or unhealthy (depending on the people in question). And because there is the chance that it is unhealthy, it's assumed that "normal" (conformed) American's will dress appropriately in front of their siblings in an effort to negate any possible taboo acts that may ensue.

God, I need to stick to the p*k*r forums! haha.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just saying, there is nothing productive about this occurence. A grown man seeing his sister naked is either no big deal, or unhealthy (depending on the people in question). And because there is the chance that it is unhealthy, it's assumed that "normal" (conformed) American's will dress appropriately in front of their siblings in an effort to negate any possible taboo acts that may ensue.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the big deal? The girl has to take a whiz every now and then and will occasionally just pull her pants down as a five year old is prone to do, and it's no big deal. I don't see why you're so hot on this subject.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the big deal? The girl has to take a whiz every now and then and will occasionally just pull her pants down as a five year old is prone to do, and it's no big deal. I don't see why you're so hot on this subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not "hot" on the subject.

And go back and re-read your title and original post.

People who piss and sh*t with the door open deserve to be shot. It's disrespectful to others. If I ever come to your house I'm gonna walk around naked and sh*t in your kitchen sink, because that feels natural to me.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
People who piss and sh*t with the door open deserve to be shot. It's disrespectful to others. If I ever come to your house I'm gonna walk around naked and sh*t in your kitchen sink, because that feels natural to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE'S FIVE [censored] YEARS OLD, DUDE! (just turned five, actually)

She's a little claustrophobic, or whatever, and just feels uncomfortable in the room with the door closed. She'll grow out of it eventually. You think she deserves to be shot for this?
Old 11-02-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SHE'S FIVE [censored] YEARS OLD, DUDE! (just turned five, actually)

She's a little claustrophobic, or whatever, and just feels uncomfortable in the room with the door closed. She'll grow out of it eventually. You think she deserves to be shot for this?

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!? lol. Now your post is about your claustrophobic sister, instead of your naked one?

LOLOL. Make up your mind dude. And if she's claustrophobic, she's not going to "grow out of it".

She should grow into some clothes.