Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Re: 50 SNG\'s in 7 days challenge!

You push yourself to much with unrealistic goals. 7 days straight? I highly reccomend taking at LEAST TWO days off. this makes your goal even tougher because now you have less days to do it in, BUT the rest you gain will.

Here are a few tips to gain rest while waiting to put in some big hours.

1) Log on to your poker account and check your funds
2) Think realy hard about playing, but don't do it. Instead, check your cashier again, and then your EP points.
3) Check your rakeback accounts
4) Do calculations on how much money you are going to make IF you get x roi and complete your goal.
5)Turn off your computer and decide to take the day off. You deserve a rest.
6) repeat steps 1-5 at least twice on each day off.

Now that you have realisitic humane goals on how often you will play and still be able to live, you can concentrate on how will be able to get in 10 god damn SnGs a day for 5 days. heh I did the math man...EVEN if you managed to get in 2 sngs/hour then you would need to put in a FIVE HOUR DAY!

Gl Dali, I think you can do it. Dig dig man. Dig deep.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:41 PM

That's like, over 7 a day. (The reason I'm so good at SNG's is math like that comes easy to me)
Old 09-27-2005, 04:43 PM

wait, you're trying to play 50 sngs in a week? I play like 50 a day sometimes.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:46 PM

Impossible!!! (It's too big to be a space station)
Old 09-27-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What stakes TD and how did you do? Start a 10/20 or 5/10 game with me tonight if none are going, I don't want to 8 table tonight, I would really rather play some TD and chill. (2-7)

[/ QUOTE ]
It was 5-10, 2-7, and I lost $392. I am EASILY the worlds worst triple draw player. Dealt 2 full houses in that, too, so they seem to be following me around. No more TD for me.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:28 PM

Today, I got up while the cleaning people were here, then took a nap while Dalibaby did. Tried to rub one out beforehand, but to no avail. When I got up, I took Dalibaby to lunch, then worked out at the gym, where they have excellent child-care services. Repping with 65 now. Yeah, I'm huge. Met my wife at the furniture store, bought a chair and ottoman, got it inside with Dalineighbor's help, then shot the chit with him and wife while our children played in the driveway. Decided I'm just gonna eat apples and drink water for the next 2 days, as I feel impure.

SNG's plyed so far:0
SNG's left to go: 50
Old 09-27-2005, 08:45 PM

You sir, are ker-azy.
Now maybe, just maybe, someone like raptor could perhaps pull of 30 or something in 7 days, but don't quote me on that.
But 50 is pushing the boat out a bit. You haven't really thought this through at all have you?
Old 09-27-2005, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wait, you're trying to play 50 sngs in a week? I play like 50 a day sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet yer magically delicious too!
Old 09-27-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Today, I got up while the cleaning people were here, then took a nap while Dalibaby did. Tried to rub one out beforehand, but to no avail. When I got up, I took Dalibaby to lunch, then worked out at the gym, where they have excellent child-care services. Repping with 65 now. Yeah, I'm huge. Met my wife at the furniture store, bought a chair and ottoman, got it inside with Dalineighbor's help, then shot the chit with him and wife while our children played in the driveway. Decided I'm just gonna eat apples and drink water for the next 2 days, as I feel impure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using your precious bankroll for apples, eh?
Old 09-27-2005, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Using your precious bankroll for apples, eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously don;t know me very well. If you did, you'd know that not only is my bankroll not precious to me, but it's not big enough to buy apples.

Not that that'll stop me from playing 10-20 NL tonight...