Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: I want a nemesis

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Look, you cocks. This was about MY nemesis. I thought I'd found a good one in NLSoldier, but apparently he was too much of a bitch to hang. So, now I need a new one. Bastards.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll play your game, you rogue. Suck my ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

Give him a shot of cowbell!
Old 09-13-2005, 07:11 PM

omg are you looking for a nemesis too?
Old 09-13-2005, 07:17 PM

follow your [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
make sure you find someone without a job, school, or any other type of social interaction or responsibility, that way they can stalk you all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Once again, poker pays for what little bills I accrue while being 18 and 3 weeks old. If you didn't absolutely suck at poker, this could be you, minus 100 lbs or so.

2) Shut the [censored] up.

3) Sorry I don't make threads about how my friends ditch me, so I walk around intoxicated and getting shut down by females. Perhaps if I was fiending for attention I might make threads like that one.

4) As I've said before, I am saving up to buy a cheap car to make it to school. I'll be attending the Shoreline CC and enrolling in the CEO program to help pay for tuition.

@ social interaction. You have nearly 16,000 posts on an internet forum, dealing with a game you royally suck at, and I need social interaction? You find a job and suddenly you're the life of the party. Shut up, fat.

You're bad at life.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
follow your [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you suggesting he pick a fight with Mercsgrl?
<font color="white">Not that he has a thing for her, but she always has a heart in her posts</font>
Old 09-13-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
make sure you find someone without a job, school, or any other type of social interaction or responsibility, that way they can stalk you all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Once again, poker pays for what little bills I accrue while being 18 and 3 weeks old. If you didn't absolutely suck at poker, this could be you, minus 100 lbs or so.

3) Sorry I don't make threads about how my friends ditch me, so I walk around intoxicated and getting shut down by females. Perhaps if I was fiending for attention I might make threads like that one.

4) As I've said before, I am saving up to buy a cheap car to make it to school. I'll be attending the Shoreline CC and enrolling in the CEO program to help pay for tuition.

@ social interaction. You have nearly 16,000 posts on an internet forum, dealing with a game you royally suck at, and I need social interaction? You find a job and suddenly you're the life of the party. Shut up, fat.

You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao
Old 09-13-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, this guy's pretty good.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-13-2005, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're bad at life.

[/ QUOTE ] haha, dude I have done more in my 23 years then you will ever do in your entire life. Face the fact that being a better than average poker player is going to be the crowning achievment in your [censored] life. You will be lucky if you ever move out of your moms house. High school dropouts are doomed to a life of failure, and yours won't be any different. Have fun being a life long loser. But hey look at the brightside, you always have your emmense hip hop knowledge and terrific personality to fall back on.
Old 09-13-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
) As I've said before, I am saving up to buy a cheap car to make it to school. I'll be attending the Shoreline CC and enrolling in the CEO program to help pay for tuition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be a nemesis thief, but a community college has a CEO program? Seriously?