Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Hand 2 from Stars 11+R

But you have to find out asap if you think there's any chance your way behind! If you don't then leaving villain with the lead is fine. If you think you might be way behind you need to try and work out if you are so you can get off it. JJ obv did think he might be way behind, hence the way he played it.

Despite this I don't think i'm in this spot to begin with. You say its early on the FT but its 6 handed so its getting towards the end. I think I push preflop to start with. I risk the chance of being dominated when he calls against the liklyhood he passes or I suck out. Then again I never [censored] about when the pots are this big from the blinds and antes, I tend to get it in when I have any sort of hand and decent fold equity and the pot is a nice boost to my stack (as here)Maybe thats just me tho.....
Old 08-17-2005, 04:25 PM

It is about 5 hands into the FT.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But you have to find out asap if you think there's any chance your way behind! If you don't then leaving villain with the lead is fine. If you think you might be way behind you need to try and work out if you are so you can get off it. JJ obv did think he might be way behind, hence the way he played it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he bets the turn again after being called PF and on an ace high flop, there is nothing wrong with assuming you are behind and folding.
Old 08-17-2005, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If he bets the turn again after being called PF and on an ace high flop, there is nothing wrong with assuming you are behind and folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this line seeing what he does on the turn and if he looks like your behind, pack up shop and move on.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Kasey [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]