Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Old 12-01-2005, 06:44 AM

Default Re: If there was ever a time to fold a boat... (NL400 6/max)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not disagreeing, I'm exploring other possibilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no you're not. You're disagreeing with everything anyone tells you. Now you're disagreeing about disagreeing. You took the time to solicit advice about this hand then you took the time to explain to every single person who replied that they were wrong, wrong, wrong. Every hand someone else tried to put the villain on is "impossible" and there's no way he reraised pre-flop with [insert hand here]. You've also taken the time to explain to everyone how, no, there isn't much pre-flop reraising (ha ha) because the $400 no limit six-max game on Party is loose-passive (again: ha ha).

Of course, not everyone is suggesting hands for the villain; some people are suggesting how you could have played the hand differently. For instance, someone suggested a flop raise and someone else suggested a bigger turn bet. No problem, though, because you were able to explain to both of them that they were wrong and that the action you took was actually the correct one.

Reading through this thread, it is obvious that you know exactly which hands your opponent can and cannot have and you also know exactly how to play against those hands. Clearly, you posted this hand so that others could learn from you. Thank you for your contribution.

[ QUOTE ]

Get off my case.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, now you're just being a tool.

SpaceAce
Old 12-01-2005, 07:01 AM

Insta call.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:19 PM

Despite all the controversial I still learn alot from this thread. Peace.