Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 03:54 PM

Default OT: The MTT forum is by far the best and most humble.

Wow I must say this is the best forum of all 2+2. I just recently started posting in the sng forum and mid-high nl forums and those guys think thye are poker gods or something. They make fun of any new poster or "newb" question. All they have is sarcasm and their mightier than thou responses. Well enough rambling just thought I would say thanks to all posters here for making it such an enjoyable forum.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:55 PM

Default Re: OT: The MTT forum is by far the best and most humble.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I must say this is the best forum of all 2+2. I just recently started posting in the sng forum and mid-high nl forums and those guys think thye are poker gods or something. They make fun of any new poster or "newb" question. All they have is sarcasm and their mightier than thou responses. Well enough rambling just thought I would say thanks to all posters here for making it such an enjoyable forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

A backhanded compliment, but I'm sure the MTT mods and bigtime posters appreciate it. I agree that this is a good forum. I spend more time here than either of the others, mainly because I play more multis than cash games or SNG's.

But - don't discount those two forums. Good MTT strategy is a combination of good cash game strategy and good SNG strategy. Good threads I have read in MHNL and SSNL have helped my deep stack play a lot, and the SNG forum is a great resource for shallow stack play.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a Poker God.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:28 PM

shut up brown-nosing newb. Go to hell dickhead. idiot.
Old 10-21-2005, 06:49 PM

Thank Soss. That made it all worth it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]