Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: WCOOP Stud event

[ QUOTE ]
I tried this, but didn't like the format at all. It is set up so that you MUST buy the add-on and probably rebuy a couple of times to stay competitive. Or you could just get lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the 11R i didnt do the rebuy, just the add-on. I probably only had 2300 at the break and ended up coming in 5th or 6th and it paid 3. I'm pretty sure those extra chips would not have mattered all that much in the end. These things are all about right cards at teh right time it seems. On that one I had rolled 5s and got all my chips in and lost to some crazy suckout boat. If I win that hand im probably in 2nd instead of out.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:20 AM

I won my seat to the stud h/l event tonight in the $10R sat. 70 entries and it ended up being 3 seats qualifying for the event. I had the chip lead at the beginning of the final table and had the 2nd biggest stack when the 4th player was eliminated. Ill post some hands tommorrow...some interesting hands throughout the tournament.

Aicirt
Old 09-08-2005, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I won my seat to the stud h/l event tonight in the $10R sat. 70 entries and it ended up being 3 seats qualifying for the event. I had the chip lead at the beginning of the final table and had the 2nd biggest stack when the 4th player was eliminated. Ill post some hands tommorrow...some interesting hands throughout the tournament.

Aicirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job! I was watching your table early on (I think this was two nights ago). You had some real maniacs at your table. One hand that sticks out was when you were showing A-baby-A-A and getting raised by the flush. I bet you were sweating that river card since you hadn't filled up yet!
Old 09-08-2005, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Aicirt

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job! I was watching your table early on (I think this was two nights ago). You had some real maniacs at your table. One hand that sticks out was when you were showing A-baby-A-A and getting raised by the flush. I bet you were sweating that river card since you hadn't filled up yet!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I dont remember that particular hand, mostly because so many strange things have happened in the satelites that Ive played in. One of them I had an open-ended low straight flush draw on my board and 3 people called me down. I ended up making my straight flush on the river and everyone paid me off. Crazy stuff.

Aicirt