Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 03:11 PM

Default Need help setting up profiles in Turbo Texas Holdem

I'm trying to make 2 profiles, one that always open-limps into a pot and one that always open raises. Every hand they get dealt if there are no callers or raisers the profiles will always limp/raise (based on the profile) no matter what their position or hand.

Since I want them to play well after the flop and if they get reraised, I started with turbos main advisor and just replaced the blinds only section with the lowest hand possible for the page. The problem that I am having is that the new profile is still playing by the advisors original settings. For example TTHs advisor folds ATo UTG, when I put in my open limper or open raiser it will still fold the ATo UTG. Not really sure what could possibly be wrong, but I would really appreciate some helo from TTH users.
Old 08-09-2005, 11:30 PM

Default Re: Need help setting up profiles in Turbo Texas Holdem

I was able to set up the ATo under the gun test successfully- no folding. I didn't try the other one.

I'm PM'ing you the steps I used.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:58 AM

Is that good software ? What exactly can you do with it ? I have Poker Academy Poki software but I rarely use it. It's kind of nice to toy with.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:40 AM

Practice/play games against different lineups of players; rerun exact scenarios with different actions. You can set up and run specific or general simulations for large-volume tests.

TTH 6 also has a Challege the Advisor feature and a quiz/training feature to recognize patterns and styles of play.