Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2004, 11:45 AM

Default Re: Choice Poker ... remember them?

did i miss it, or have they defined to you guys what a "hand" means? does it have to be raked?

And finally, to "Cap it" all off, all players that remain loyal to Choice and continue playing until December 31st. 2004, will further receive a 50% "rake rebate" for the previous 3 month period of play.

call me dumb, but i think they did not need to go this far. this will saddle them with a pretty large payment on jan. 1st, and that payment has to be paid for somehow. i think the players would have been happy with the proposed deal and bonus bucks offered, since it is found money.

if they are converting to a rake return site, i submit that this is what did them in originally. yes, i know cris is behind them now, but i just think it looks like they are trying to recapture a failed concept.

anyhow, i'm thrilled you guys will be getting paid. if you don't have to be in the pot, or the pot does not have to be raked, i would play the requirements by folding all but top 10 holdings and get my cash outta there.
Old 10-01-2004, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet Jek is happy about this.

I'm happy for Jek.

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't exactly the solution I was expecting, or in quite the time frame I imagined. But I'll take it.

I'm happy your're happy for me being happy.
Old 10-01-2004, 12:20 PM

I do not get why some feel ACR is shady for involving in this, they had no obligation to get involved at all, they are simply hoping to build loyalty from this I am sure.

As for Betcris three times I have cashed out $2500+ from them, they sent them western union at their expense twice and mine once. Only minus is no weekend cashouts but I think Cris is as safe with your money as any large poker room.
Old 10-01-2004, 03:23 PM

did i miss it, or have they defined to you guys what a "hand" means? does it have to be raked?

I've emailed them about many details and am waiting for a response.