Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2005, 02:47 PM

Default Re: TUAN LE

Well, how do you think the old time gamblers did it? Paul Darden is another pro who apparently didn't read any books (and has more consistant success).
Old 07-30-2005, 06:02 PM

du ma tung na ngu qua. thang co cay trong dit. thou viet may ngu qua
Old 07-30-2005, 08:16 PM

my neew avatar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. BTW how can i cut out the 2+2er so its jsut ivey? i put it in MS paint but dont know wtf i am doing
Old 07-30-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my neew avatar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. BTW how can i cut out the 2+2er so its jsut ivey? i put it in MS paint but dont know wtf i am doing

[/ QUOTE ]
Download Irfanview, it's a free image editing program kind of like photoshop. You can then crop the image and re-size it. Have fun.
Old 07-30-2005, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
READ AN ARTICLE ON HIM AND HE STATED HE HAS NEVER READ A POKER BOOK I FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE HOW CAN ONE PLAY POKER WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING & APPLYING THE MATH BEHIND IT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't All the Greats prior to the 70's become great without ever reading a really good book on poker? I doubt many of them knew much math either.

PairTheBoard
Old 07-30-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't All the Greats prior to the 70's become great without ever reading a really good book on poker? I doubt many of them knew much math either.

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]
Even without knowing the math, a player should eventually be able to distinguish between losing plays and winning ones.
Old 07-31-2005, 02:40 AM

Default TUAN LE is the real deal....

I played with Tuan in 2 of the 3 events he's won , I sat with him on day 2 of the wpt championship unfortunately he was right to my left ..... this guy switches gears like a ferrari, he made a really good call against Doyle to bust him , i also played with him at the battle of the champiionships .... he knocked out every single player at the final table.... during the interview almost all the players including me said he was the most feared player there .... Tuan is his worst enemy however but if he focuses he is probably more feared than phil ivey in my opinion , i am sure he knows all the math and implied odds to each hand i dont know how much Barry Greenstien has taught him but he did mention he read Barry's book in the card player interview he said it was the only book he's ever read , Tuan is a really interesting character.. i think the sky is the limit for him if he wanted to play , he said he plays just for the money i honestly do believe him , i ask him some questions and he replied " you think i give a [censored] " what they think ...... personally i would rather play with Barry than Tuan
Old 07-31-2005, 03:16 AM

Default Re: TUAN LE is the real deal....

[ QUOTE ]
I played with Tuan in 2 of the 3 events he's won , I sat with him on day 2 of the wpt championship unfortunately he was right to my left ..... this guy switches gears like a ferrari, he made a really good call against Doyle to bust him , i also played with him at the battle of the champiionships .... he knocked out every single player at the final table.... during the interview almost all the players including me said he was the most feared player there .... Tuan is his worst enemy however but if he focuses he is probably more feared than phil ivey in my opinion , i am sure he knows all the math and implied odds to each hand i dont know how much Barry Greenstien has taught him but he did mention he read Barry's book in the card player interview he said it was the only book he's ever read , Tuan is a really interesting character.. i think the sky is the limit for him if he wanted to play , he said he plays just for the money i honestly do believe him , i ask him some questions and he replied " you think i give a [censored] " what they think ...... personally i would rather play with Barry than Tuan

[/ QUOTE ]who r u?