Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 11:45 AM

Default Bring Competition on !!! and rake Down

Anyone observed how Party Gamings (Partypoker) stock just got crushed today after reporting quarterly earnings. The reason is that they are loosing market share and that competition is bringing the return per player down.

This is great new for us players!!!

I have earlier complained at the high rakes and the staggering fees that we pay. It has been a pure theft. When more money will stay in the system there will be more profitable players and even the fish will feel the benefit.

Recently I withdraw all money from Party and Hollywood Poker (poker room skin) as a test. Guess what within a week I was offered juicy reload bonuses. Party is getting scared which is why the launced the loyalty program. The program is not near sufficient and I guess they will have to reward their loyal player much more going forward, because other sites are going to offer more and more lucrative programs until... Competition brings lots of sites to go out of business and the money the average player pays is a lot less than it is today.

Happy days are here. The evil empire is begging for us +1000$ in rake players to stay and guess not, we will not pay as much in the future

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]