2. The identity of "oh snap" is confirmed by someone
3. Olivia or her friends make twoplustwo accounts
4. Yeti reveals what he was referring to
Old 09-14-2005, 04:18 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone want to make any guesses at which painfully predictable reply she'll use when she comes back and sees all this?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm contemplating this now, but I'm sure it's going to involve calling OOT a group of "douches" and/or "losers" who have no lives so they have to terrorize her blog to get off because, unlike Polo Player, they are not real men who can score fine ladies.

also, I wouldn't be surprised if some of her friends sign up for 2p2 and spam OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure the word "immature" will make an appearance as well. "Immature douchebags" is my guess.

Also the phrase "I guess they have nothing better to do..." will probably be in there too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would any of those be incorrect assessments though?
Old 09-14-2005, 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Overall I don't think she sounds like a very nice person

[/ QUOTE ]

she sounds a little touchy

Poor chuddo [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe, but I think he might be getting mad prop points in OOt for this, and since she decided after the date that she didn't really want much to do with him, [censored] her.

Chuddo, you'll be okay dude, if tools like PoloPlayer are the type of guys that she hangs out with, you're much better off

[/ QUOTE ]

Even giving yourself the NAME of Polo Player is totally hilarious. This guy must be laughed at constantly behind his back.

But sounds perfect for a Sex in the City girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pepsi or Coke: Sprite w/ Raspberry Smirnoff

Ever been called a Tease: I don't sit down when I pee.....so, NO

i find it hard to believe he doesn't sit...
Old 09-14-2005, 04:22 AM

Default Re: Developments I would like to see

[ QUOTE ]
1. chuddo/Lexington Brian discovers this

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Snap is one of her friends. THat guy jay. I clicked on his name in the myspace and his tag line at the top of his myspace page says "oh snap"
Old 09-14-2005, 04:24 AM

I've only seen the one page, as you have to sign up for myspace to see the rest, I guess. Maybe I will.

At any rate, although I'm not a fan of spamming anyone, saying someone was "traumatized" because of bunch of internet dorks said stupid stuff on her blog, or elsewhere, is probably overstating things. Especially since it was on her blog, of all things. She's publishing personal stuff there to be seen by the world(she could even more easily have kept a personal journal on her computer privately). She's making comments about people she knows, even people she's dating. Something tells me this girl is NOT into privacy.

To say she was traumatized by some internet dorks seems to basically be saying she's stupid or incapable. Kind of like that pedestal women's libbers complain about -- we put them up there to protect them, but it's also a form of disrespect for their competence and a way of belittling them under the guise of respecting them. I'm not saying you're meaning to do this, but I think that's the effect or implication.

If she publishes a blog and even puts personal stuff about dating on it, yet can't handle stupid internet comments or doesn't expect them, she'd have to be extraordinarily dumb. Or be on the internet for the first time today.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Developments I would like to see

[ QUOTE ]
1. chuddo/Lexington Brian discovers this

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think Chuddo has already seen this but just doesn't know how to respond (were I in his situation I really wouldn't)

as far as what Yeti meant, I really am interested in that now, too.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Pepsi or Coke: Sprite w/ Raspberry Smirnoff

i find it hard to believe he doesn't sit...

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that does have to be about the fruitiest drink response ever. I wonder if he throws a hissy fit if he doesn't get a little umbrella in his drink.

If there's anyone's blog that should be made fun of, it's probably this guy's.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:36 AM

Add me to the list of people who is shocked that this guy is getting as much support as he is. The only reason I can think of is that the forum is generally made up of socially awkward types who don't have much luck with girls themselves...but still...

This guy comes to an INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD to brag about having sex with a girl, and then he is totally called out on it being a lie. I honestly dont know if it gets any more pathetic???? Dude, this girl just BURIED you worse than I can ever imagine. Do not listen to the people telling you that "its her loss" etc.

Congratulations though, during my year and a half or so of reading this forum I have been tempted several times to reply to people and rip on them for being losers posing as playas etc...you are the first one that made me pull the trigger.

YOU GOT OWNED!!!
Old 09-14-2005, 04:38 AM

Jesus. I ignored this thread for a while because the original post seemed lame, and I thought it was racking up replies because people were talking about Taco Bell. Can't believe I missed this as it was happening. Comedy Plutonium. Olivia and Chuddo, you both rule. Thread of the year candidate.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus. I ignored this thread for a while because the original post seemed lame, and I thought it was racking up replies because people were talking about Taco Bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL me too, and well said.
Closed Thread