Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 09:39 PM

Default Message to y\'all.. please read

I get this feeling i've made a bad start to this forum and some of you don't respect me. Therefore, from now on, i'm going to keep my posts serious. Just thought i'd let you all know.

I've been thinking about the year ahead though in poker... i'm truly making sooooo much money at the moment that it's only a matter of time before the poker world knows who i really am.. It's gonna be great seeing your change of reactions when i'm cleaning up on the poker circuit and you all finally start clinging onto every word i say on this forum.

Now I don't want to get ahead of myself but i think i'm truly destined for great things!

My background: School/College: I was probably the most intelligent pupil, but unfotunately, so far in life never really found what i really wanted to do, so been working a good paid job that i've not been passionate about it [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Now i think i've found what i wanna do.. POKER BABY!!! I've been studying it meticulously for the last year and i'm just getting better and better and better.. Would be good to have all your support when i make my first TV appearance and hope you can all share a piece of my glory.. after all, 2+2 has helped me in a small way.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Message to y\'all.. please read

Irie, is that you?
Old 09-21-2005, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts

[/ QUOTE ]

life's too short to waste it, even small chunks

Steve
Old 09-21-2005, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get this feeling i've made a bad start to this forum and some of you don't respect me. Therefore, from now on, i'm going to keep my posts serious. Just thought i'd let you all know.

I've been thinking about the year ahead though in poker... i'm truly making sooooo much money at the moment that it's only a matter of time before the poker world knows who i really am.. It's gonna be great seeing your change of reactions when i'm cleaning up on the poker circuit and you all finally start clinging onto every word i say on this forum.

Now I don't want to get ahead of myself but i think i'm truly destined for great things!

My background: School/College: I was probably the most intelligent pupil, but unfotunately, so far in life never really found what i really wanted to do, so been working a good paid job that i've not been passionate about it [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Now i think i've found what i wanna do.. POKER BABY!!! I've been studying it meticulously for the last year and i'm just getting better and better and better.. Would be good to have all your support when i make my first TV appearance and hope you can all share a piece of my glory.. after all, 2+2 has helped me in a small way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-21-2005, 09:50 PM

Goat says you can shove it up your ass.

You are a douche and until you start acting like a normal human being you will not be respected because frankly no one gives a [censored] whether you are here or not...

He reminds me of JohnnyBeef, before he chilled the [censored] out.
Old 09-21-2005, 09:53 PM

<------notice the Goat. I have officially joined the "Raptor Wanna-Be club."
Old 09-21-2005, 10:01 PM

stanzee definitly takes the lead on my list of best posters ever.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:03 PM

You're lucky commodus doesn't post here.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:07 PM

u dont have the bankroll to play 215s calm down lol
Old 09-21-2005, 10:19 PM

If you want to start making serious strategy posts then just start making serious strategy posts and stop making stupid pointless ones announcing that you will.
Closed Thread