Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Re: The eating habits of Schneids

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt a 4.4 40 like INCREDIBLY fast? like michael vick fast? and two 2p2ers have already claimed they could do it? im skeptical.

rj
Old 11-27-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt a 4.4 40 like INCREDIBLY fast? like michael vick fast? and two 2p2ers have already claimed they could do it? im skeptical.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

its really fast, but its not like trackstar OMG fast. I have no doubt there are more than just 2 2p2ers who have been capable of it.

edited to add: neet, I actually decided to google it just now cuz I was curious what the record was, cuz ive heard of people doing it in like 4.1 and stuff. There isnt really an official record (which makes sense). but the couple sites I went to bagged on the timing and said all these reports of NFL players doing sub 4.4 times is bogus, its because its all hand timed and stuff, so its wildly inaccurate. Looks like if you could actually do it in 4.4 you are an olympic track star, but a timed 4.4 is really like a 4.7.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sadly, that was my time in the 40, some 20+ years ago. Be careful youngster, I was scrawny back then, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't freak me out like that, man! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] haha
Old 11-27-2005, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you beat me to it.

Don't worry guys, he got many verbal beatings this summer for trying to convince us he ran a 4.4 for real. Didn't happen.

Oh and schneids sucks at backyard kickball.
Old 11-27-2005, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was timed last year as doing a 4.4 40 by 2 coaches with stopwatches. Although I cant speak for anyone else, I would be very surprised if I actually did one.

See
this article by a fox sports senior writer (pasted on a message board, original is past archive date).
Old 11-27-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you beat me to it.

Don't worry guys, he got many verbal beatings this summer for trying to convince us he ran a 4.4 for real. Didn't happen.

Oh and schneids sucks at backyard kickball.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was willing to race anyone and offered to be timed but nobody took me up on it. Soiler's papa was the only one willing to believe me. He's a wise man.

And re: kickball, umm yeah I was quite drunk, when I was sober I did quite well so FU?
Old 11-29-2005, 01:24 PM

Rock Solid Air-Tight Mutherfucker of an Avatar.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...the best Italian food can be found in MN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your shirt off, twist it round your hand, spin it like a ROFLCOPTER!
Old 11-29-2005, 07:19 PM

Mmm, Cosetta's. That place is the shiznit!
Old 11-29-2005, 07:29 PM

Man! I'd much rather have good brisket and ribs than chicken nuggets. Burnt ends at Jack Stack's in KC, or brisket at Earl's in Oklahoma City. Heck, even Famous Dave's or Tony Roma's is much preferable to Chicken McNuggets.

Schneids needs to get with it.

ScottieK