Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Using Firepay

a) I plan on trying a bunch of poker sites out since its very convieant using firepay.

b) i am never charged for using money that is in my account to transfer to and from sites, correct, unlimited times ?

c) has anyone had fnuds confiscated for sitting in their firepay account too long?

any additional concerns?
Old 10-25-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Re: Using Firepay

[ QUOTE ]
a) I plan on trying a bunch of poker sites out since its very convieant using firepay.

b) i am never charged for using money that is in my account to transfer to and from sites, correct, unlimited times ?

c) has anyone had fnuds confiscated for sitting in their firepay account too long?

any additional concerns?

[/ QUOTE ]

firepay owns
Old 10-25-2005, 01:40 AM

wait i paid $6 to transfer money from my bank account into firepay. could i have gone from bank-> poker site for free? damn!
Old 10-25-2005, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wait i paid $6 to transfer money from my bank account into firepay. could i have gone from bank-> poker site for free? damn!

[/ QUOTE ]

some yes.

its really a one-time fee, which allows you to shuttle money to poker site --> to firepay --> to next site, etc. I'm relaly excited about this and beleive it will allow me to whore "new" sites freely with little effort. This has not been part of play recently.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:03 PM

I notice Party does not allow you to withdraw to FirePay.

Is it a deposit only system or are there some sites that let you withdraw back to FirePay?

Also, is the fee for bank to FirePay a flat amount or does it depend on the size of the deposit?

I'd like to use FirePay but don't ever want to pay any fees (except for the very first time if necessary) Thanks.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I notice Party does not allow you to withdraw to FirePay.

Is it a deposit only system or are there some sites that let you withdraw back to FirePay?

Also, is the fee for bank to FirePay a flat amount or does it depend on the size of the deposit?

I'd like to use FirePay but don't ever want to pay any fees (except for the very first time if necessary) Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, many sites will let you withdraw to Firepay. Stars, UB, FullTilt for example.

You won't want to leave your money in Firepay since there's something buried in their T&C about them confiscating it if it has been there long enough but if you're just moving it back and forth betwixt rooms, Firepay is for you.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:11 PM

Do you have to start with a bank deposit?

Could I just make a withdrawal from UB never having deposited via FirePay first? Or do you have to deposit from FirePay into a poker site before they will give you the option to take it out by FirePay?
Old 10-26-2005, 04:15 PM

I think you have to make a deposit from Firepay first but I have never tried so I couldn't swear one way or the other.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:17 PM

The fee is only $4 if you are willing to wait a few days until your bank account is verified.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fee is only $4 if you are willing to wait a few days until your bank account is verified.

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem is that I am a happy user of Neteller and only want the FirePay for a backup account and for those occasional FirePay-only bonus offers. So minimal fees is a must or I would just stick to Neteller.