Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Tropicana Limits - Sunday

I'm heading down to AC this Sunday/Monday and staying at the Trop. Usually I go to Borgata, but I got an offer in the mail for a comped room for the new tower at the Trop, so I figured I'd give it a whirl.

There's been a lot of talk about Trop's pink game being gone and replaced with 6/12, but what other hold em limits are spread? My impression from the board is that it seems to be 2/4, 4/8, 6/12, and occasionally 10/20. Is that the right menu?

Also, anyone going to be there Sunday evening? I'm figuring on playing at the Trop Sunday night and either going to Borgata or Taj for a while on Monday before heading home, so if anyone will be around either of those places Monday, raise your hand.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Tropicana Limits - Sunday

you hit the nail right on the head with the limits at the trop.. I will be there this weekend.... see u there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-01-2005, 04:43 PM

I'll be there early evening or so. Gray striped sweater, playing 4/8. Say hi.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm heading down to AC this Sunday/Monday and staying at the Trop. Usually I go to Borgata, but I got an offer in the mail for a comped room for the new tower at the Trop, so I figured I'd give it a whirl.

There's been a lot of talk about Trop's pink game being gone and replaced with 6/12, but what other hold em limits are spread? My impression from the board is that it seems to be 2/4, 4/8, 6/12, and occasionally 10/20. Is that the right menu?

Also, anyone going to be there Sunday evening? I'm figuring on playing at the Trop Sunday night and either going to Borgata or Taj for a while on Monday before heading home, so if anyone will be around either of those places Monday, raise your hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct. The Trop has cleaned up their room a lot.